Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I've had more pipe laid in me than a water treatment facility OP.

I still post here tho so it obviously didn't help my life in any way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
MSN asks for age last

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Yeah the postal service was the most unpleasant loving I've ever had

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Three Olives posted:

I constantly drive by one of our local post offices and drop mail by the local main post office/distribution center because it is on my way home...

There is not a lovely car in either employee parking lot, the worst is like a late model Dodge Charger and I swear to god yesterday I saw a late model 7 series yesterday nearby a C8 Corvette.

Do USPS employees just make really make good money or is this like a freak thing?

17.25 and hour and decent health insurance but you're not a 'real' employee until you've been there for a couple years and some old guy finally retires.

Newbies get to do 12+ hour shifts so the old timers can be off by 3pm. The double time adds up pretty fast tho so yeah the money isn't terrible.

Best part was when somebody rear ended my parked vehicle though and the cop had no idea what to do with my government issued motor insurance.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That vehicle was loving totaled. They towed it to the station and I got to reload into a different LLV and finish the route. It was an Amazon Sunday, like...400 packages, no paper mail. Fuckin lol I quit that week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Whether the band or the government branch, the Postal Service FUCKS