Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Don’t worry us married guys aren’t gettin laid, ain’t that right fellas haha WOMEN!!

*tugs collar, whistles*

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jan 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ape Fist posted:

my wife hasnt let me touch her in two years so not only do i not have sex i also have no option to have sex with other people hahaha lmao being touch starved is causing me mental health problems lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divorce is an option op. You only get one life, no sense in living it miserable imo.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Toxic Mental posted:

A thread on the verge of gassing :gas:

If a woman had posted this thread it would have been DEFCON One in the mod cave

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Danger posted:

t's because you grow more conservative as you grow older

I grow more leftist every day. In my 20’s I was pretty center-right and now I’m pretty close to communist.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kalel posted:

gently caress I really wanna get laid

Crawl up a chicken’s rear end and wait!!! :xd:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They’re right though, she is really great!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You could say I’ve had sex a few times

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

roomtone posted:

i keep reading this thread title as 'gonna get laid now'

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Thesaurus posted:

so when you say people aren't washing their rear end, what are they doing in the shower exactly? Just allowing their exterior buttocks to come in contact with water during a showers but not soaping between the crack?

still trying to wrap my head around this way of life.

I imagine that if you don't wash your rear end, you have all sorts of other hosed up things festering in your life (literally and figuratively)

They don’t get in the crack because the washcloth might come in contact with the anus which is gay.