Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I have sex all the time. It feels great. I love having sex with the person I married, she's really cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

beep by grandpa posted:

Sometimes I wish I could go back and tell my younger self that I have nothing to worry about ever attracting women since literally a sizeable % of my sexual competition out there are men that think it's gay to wash their rear end

You ever wonder why all the ladies choose to wrote yaoi?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Just try having extremely good sex, as a man, with a fellow man, in the shower. There has to be butt stuff or

wait poo poo what thread is this

uh anyways can someone here explain what a clitoris is and how to find it?