Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
hey thanks guy :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Three Olives posted:

Things were always good for me. :shrug:

Cuz you never had to figure out girls. For starters, girls hate smart toasters.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

There’s apparently a 90% male population everywhere I go, but I actually think it’s the men who should stay inside when I go out from now on. It’s actually not a suggestion.

Bro, have you been to wegmans?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Don’t worry us married guys aren’t gettin laid, any that right fellas haha WOMEN!!

*tugs collar, whistles*

My wife likes to scream during sex.

Especially when I walk in on her.

*tugs collar*

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Methanar posted:

can somebody marry me for a green card

this is not a joke

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Ape Fist posted:

my wife hasnt let me touch her in two years so not only do i not have sex i also have no option to have sex with other people hahaha lmao being touch starved is causing me mental health problems lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cheat on the sly dummy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MrQwerty posted:

I mean, it's mostly pretty tame. Hell, most of my posts lately are just about shutting down a SMD factory forever cuz that's what I'm doing. Working a chipmounter line is cool as poo poo, though, robots are neat. Last night my CM ran so good it placed 310k parts in 8 hours running super low-population boards.

The job I have lined up is growing single-crystal silicon ingots so that's gonna be pretty neat.

edit: I guess I only posted the busulfan story in that thread when people were bitching about engineers, but I'm glad I wasn't actually a part of that one.

For anyone not in the industry. SMD is the Suck My Dick Factory and CM stands for Cock Manager.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Colonel Cancer posted:

We work in the same plant, comrade junior bj tech

I thought you got promoted?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
holy macaroni

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Extra Large Marge posted:

Oh, and "Stop wearing dumbass novelty t-shits"

No! I don't care if I embarrass my wife, I'm getting this made and I'm gonna wear it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

as far as cool jobs I recommend everyone try to find a nice government job, then not only do you get the satisfaction of telling people you are a public servant which makes you sound all hella altruistic, but whenever someone gives you poo poo you can laugh at them about how their hard work pays your salary

apparatchik scum

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

CannonFodder posted:

Treecko loving to "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" and not enjoying it at all.

Oh that postal service

lol

SMEARED BLACK INK

YOUR PALMS ARE SWEATY

I'M BARELY LISTENING

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
THIS IS MY WIFE

THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Animal-Mother posted:

It's very weird that I am alive and doing okay.

How can you be sure? Maybe you died in that room, in the dark, all those years ago. Maybe you're still there.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you don't have to leave your house if you sort by "incall"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
69 > gently caress