Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Buce posted:

I find I’m getting laid less as I grow older. has anybody looked into this phenomenon?

I think this is pretty normal. It's partly due to the natural change in hormone levels over time, partly due to the fact social capital is expressed more through financial success as an adult (as opposed to sexual success), and partly due to the fact that over time we naturally learn that it's ultimately more fulfilling to sit at home and eat baked beans and fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

git apologist posted:

yeah sex is good but have you tried garlic bread?

Are you asking if I incorporate garlic bread into lovemaking? Because of course I do.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Riot Bimbo posted:

"Oh i take loads to touch the divine" no you dont becky you're just a skank

Is this too long to be appended onto the thread title?