Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are u getting laid
i'm in my 20s; yes
i'm in my 20s; no
i'm in my 30s; yes
i'm in my 30s; no
i'm 40+; yes
i'm 40+; no
i do not care about getting laid
View Results

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

when i was on this site in my teens and 20s it was a lot of bitching and moaning about women, lack of getting laid, college sucks, cant get a job etc. now in my mid-30s it seems i cant get anywhere in a thread without seeing multiple goons talk about their wives, kids, their cool jobs, etc. so either goons all got their poo poo together and can get laid & have normal lives, or i have left behind all the threads and forums i used to frequent where nobody was banging/maybe that is still the case for them. not sure which. i put a poll up which may tell a story.

nevertheless congrats on sex and for getting your poo poo together everyone. very happy to be a part of this community and that we all seem to have landed on our feet and still find the time to post together :) i am proud of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

liking the poll results :^]

if you are not getting laid don't worry about it, there is more to enjoy in this life than rubbing your parts on people!! hopefully this thread doesn't come off as judgemental to anyone goin thru a drought. your time will come and you will find the man or woman or whomever of your dreams, just keep trying!! there is a freak out there for everybody :-]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Ape Fist posted:

my wife hasnt let me touch her in two years so not only do i not have sex i also have no option to have sex with other people hahaha lmao being touch starved is causing me mental health problems lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for new wife or counseling, your feeling that way isn't normal or good for you. You're supposed to feel love and affection from your wife imo :( please don't accept that this is how things are gonna be forever!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

im waiting for sex 2.0

Well theres a Pussy 2 now haven't you heard

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

for those who read my OP I should also point out when I was in my teenager years and 20s i mostly read video game forum stuff on here, then in my 30s I got really into a bunch of difference pro sports, tv shows and post about those now and don't really post in video game threads anymore. that could be an important factor with my stated perspective here over time.

dear video game posters: do goons talk about their wives.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Thesaurus posted:

do people really not wash their rear end?

Sometimes I wish I could go back and tell my younger self that I have nothing to worry about ever attracting women since literally a sizeable % of my sexual competition out there are men that think it's gay to wash their rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

reaching my 30s was eye opening in this regard. you wash your rear end, trim your nails, can cook and clean for yourself, and you eat pussy? you're basically in the top 0.1% of men

On one hand it's nice to feel special & that I'm providing a wonderful, caring experience but on the other hand, it's hosed up for women that 100% of women ive been with I've received compliments that I'm the first man to do the decent guy poo poo/treat them well/take good care of myself