Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That sucks. His brother was only 58 though so 68 is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm really, really going to miss that man.

But him dying at the same age I am now, me almost dying in December, just kinda kicks me in the rear end even harder to keep working on things I care about and not just things that make money as much as I can.

Dude died having made himself a well-known name in something he loved. Way too young, but still way too few can say that. I don't wanna be one that misses out on that.

Funk spent his life spitting in death's face, Bray didn't have anywhere near enough time to do that. I really wish covid was/is as low of a concern as we treat it on a broadly societal level, but it's still killing (and contributing to deaths, like in this case) and with wrestlers being pretty bad about having cardiac issues, I really hope we don't see anymore deaths like this.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

that man would absolutely tell you where to get hosed and it was great. impressive he lasted that long with MS.