Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
D-Lo is probably inconsolable (I mean that, apparently it really hosed him up for a while)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Edit: didn't see a thread for Terry was already up

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

https://twitter.com/JakeSnakeDDT/status/1694878113937674554

Okay if Jake the motherfuckin' Snake says that...I mean, c'mon now.

There was some of Jake's mystique in Bray

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

I gotta hand it to 'im. Through pure shamelessness he managed to wrap around from "get a load of this rear end in a top hat" to people finding him endearing.

Colt Cabana used to have a 2nd podcast where people would call in and share stories of interactions with wrestlers. Lot of them were genuinely sweet, but eventually he got so many Virgil stories he was doing a Virgil story of the week for a while.

A lot of them were him trying to pull fast ones on fans.