Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

If I am not mistaken, Lanny Poffo is one of the few men to hold a winning record in matches vs Hogan as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Windham Rotunda was a man with more creativity in his head then most of us. Not all of it landed. A lot of it was weirdo self indulgent cringe. But there were nuggets of pure gold.

Gold that shined so bright it managed to be seen as beautiful in the morass of beige and poo poo that WWE likes/wants/actively promotes.

But the most important thing is that even when those ideas didn't land, or were actively stifled/strangled by the company he worked for, he didn't let that stop him. He pushed forward with a new idea, something creative and different, that HE knew could be cool if they'd let it be.

Even if you didn't like what he was doing, you have to admit he was trying to do something, and doing something that was his.,

Whilst my personal favourite was always "Firefly Funhouse" Bray, and I didn't like "Swamp cult leader" Bray as much as others in this thread. The man was always trying a new, potentially cool, idea. And you knew it was his idea. Which is something to be both respected and admired.

38 is far too young to lose a man such as this.