Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

نور به قبرش بباره
Sheiky baby, rest in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

HonorableTB posted:

It fuckin sucks that Terry Funk never got the mainstream recognition he deserved just because he didn't work in WWF/WWE much. Hate to see the Funkster go

Don't worry, most of the mainstream and chatgpt generated articles I've seen today are calling Terry Funk a "WWE Legend".

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I can't believe this...

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

26 is crazy young to pass away :smith:

I don't watch British wrestling and am unfamiliar with him, is he the wrestler that Will Ospreay demolished with the ugliest elbow strikes to the back of the head I've ever seen a couple years back?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ARMBAR A COP posted:

gently caress Ole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I wonder if Lapsed Fan will do a tribute show to ol' Vincent