Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I'm just going off the below image, but it appears that L stands for lumbar which means that L2 and L3 are in the lower back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
the clip in question for those who (like me) weren't previously familiar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pi6usZHMYg

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Integrated Houston posted:

Everything I ever heard about Ole was like "Oh, he's the meanest human being who ever lived. Always put himself first and protected his power at all costs. Really great guy!" It's not normal.

it is if you're the sort of scumfuck common to the wrestling business (during any period, really, but specifically post-war through the eighties)

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

HonorableTB posted:

probably because they were physically beaten and sometimes tortured during training and it left them bitter and cynical, confusing those for love of the sport (though unless you're training under bill demott i've heard it's supposed to have gotten better? but "better" is still relative)

I'm almost certain this is at least part of it given how many stories there are about trainees being stretched and having limbs broken during training just so the washed-up shitstains running the schools could pretend they were tough guys

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
if you can't, I don't wanna go :c00l: