Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Jesus loving christ no :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Let's remember the guy the way he would have wanted, with a rousing chorus of gently caress HULK HOGAN.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I missed most of Wyatt's WWE stuff due to not really being interested in wrestling at the time, so I think I've only seen a couple of his Fiend matches. That Firefly Funhouse match was legit incredible, and something I gushed about to non-wrestling friends, because even the concept of John Cena metaphorically and literally wrestling with his demons was so loving far out of the WWE's lovely wheelhouse that it was unbelievable. And that firefly entrance is legit the coolest the WWE have done in the past decade. Even having seen the little stuff I have, I always had a feeling of wanting to see what he could accomplish in a better company.

But of course regardless of any wrestling stuff, 36 is insanely and criminally young to go, and my heart goes out to his family.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Okkult posted:

I'd rather see someone come out with a D&D character sheet for their wrestling persona than "I beat everyone and everyone's afraid of me."

Amen to that, man.