Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Oh my God. Holy gently caress that is really sad :-(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2023/1/18/23560955/jay-briscoe-accident-details-death-daughters-delaware-state-police-report

quote:

On January 17, 2023, at approximately 5:09 p.m., a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 was traveling westbound on Laurel Road just west of Goose Nest Road. At the same time, a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 was traveling eastbound on Laurel Road in the same vicinity. For unknown reasons, the driver of the Silverado 1500 pickup truck failed to remain in her lane, crossed the center line, and entered the eastbound lane of Laurel Road, directly into the path of the Silverado 2500. This resulted in a head-on collision between the two pickup trucks in the eastbound lane.

The driver of the Silverado 1500, identified as 27-year-old Lillyanne Ternahan of Frankford, Delaware, was wearing her seatbelt. The driver of the Silverado 2500, identified as 38-year-old Jamin Pugh of Laurel, Delaware, was not wearing his seatbelt. Both drivers were pronounced dead at the scene. The two passengers in Pugh’s pickup truck, identified as his 12-year-old daughter and 9-year-old daughter, were both properly restrained. Both girls were taken by ambulance to an area hospital and were admitted in critical condition.

Alcohol involvement in this crash is unknown. No other vehicles were involved in this collision. The roadway was closed for approximately four hours while the scene was investigated and cleared.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Jesus Christ that is awful

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Oh goddamn he was like my favorite ICW ref :(

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the reason the other feds couldnt unite together to fight vince taking over their territory is because they were all backstabbing each other out of paranoia

A Goon named Sweetbread has talked to me about how cool a prestige HBO series about the territories would be. I totally agree.