Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jesus loving Christ this is horrible news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lid posted:

This is the worst I've felt about a loss since Brodie. This is unfathomably awful.

It really is hitting the same way. Just doesn’t feel real.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I always get a little pain in my stomach whenever I see that this thread has new posts.

I'll tape some poetry to a frisbee and throw it into a crowd in his honor.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

BrigadierSensible posted:

If I am not mistaken, Lanny Poffo is one of the few men to hold a winning record in matches vs Hogan as well.

When he and Mr Perfect destroyed the world title with a hammer I was beside myself

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I hope he’s licking angels in heaven :(

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

drat, it’s so sad that it happened after coming over for wrestlecon. I hope he at least he got to see a lot of fans and wrestlers who had great things to say to/about him all weekend.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What's the oldest Sheik match available on the internet? Bryan on WOL was talking about seeing some old Sheik match and being baffled at how spry he was (maybe just comparative to his WWF run), and now I'm curious about seeing that myself.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Just came to post this. Man, that sucks. Me and my fellow doofy teenage friends really loved Droz.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

RIP Raw guest host Pee-Wee Herman :(

I am so sad

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Davros1 posted:

Ric Flair is posting that Terry Funk passed.

NO NO NO NO NO

I just rewatched Kawasaki Dream last week god drat it

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

ChrisBTY posted:

Bray losing to Cena at WM XXX was one of the things that made me say 'they never get it. And they never will'

It felt so deflating in the stadium. Like I kind of figured they’d do it but was still dumb enough to have hope with everything happening with Danielson at the time.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1699600885070848121?s=20

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Holy poo poo :stare:

I never knew him from anything other than his run as General Adnan as a kid, but I remember hearing his name and seeing stuff about him in magazines. Those stories are wild!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Aw, man.

https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/1749876831812030964

Loved Ice Train and Fire & Ice. What a bummer.

DDP posted this on Instagram:

quote:

It was so Sad to hear, that one of my closest brothers is gone. Harold Houge aka H aka Ice Train aka Smooth was a warrior and one of the kindest people I’ve ever known. Our 30 year relationship was filled with laughter & brotherhood. We were always there for each other. Our families are one family. One of my fondest memories was the Christmas the two of us headed into the inner city to help many of the less fortunate families have a better Christmas. As you can see we got on our favorite Christmas outfits and headed out to spread some cheer. I’ve also included one my favorite pictures of H & my mom Sylvia at Payge’s & my wedding. I will put up a tribute video up later next week. I just don’t have the strength to do it yet.
RIP my brother!
You will be missed but never forgotten!
Much Love & Respect🙏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

drat. What a character he was on all fronts. Pour out some meat sauce for Virgil today.