Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

rotor posted:

i liked the web a lot better when i got to pick what fonts and colors the web pages were

theoretically you can still do this. I can't imagine the results will be good though

I remember when I was a babby designer wanting so bad for there to be real fonts on the web and now that there are everyone uses one the same dozen near identical humanist sans, a serif italic for headlines and that one bondoni knck-off with the cutouts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

respect the hustle OP, maybe next time

that point in the bored panda thread when it's clear the author lost the will to live 25 entries into "41 corgis who just can't today"

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

“dingbat” was a term for symbol collections, specific to wingdings there’s a surprisingly thorough explainer here