Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Legally it's assault :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Bullying is what you call harassment when the perp can't spell harassment

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Ngl from a bully's perspective, a lot of the sentiments expressed here are basically invitations to become inventive about finding new and effective ways of bullying that don't run afoul of whatever regulations get cooked up designed to stop it :shrug:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It would be easier to just make people like you

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Fat, autistic, prone to crying as a stress response, you bet I got bullied relentlessly in school. It was always from a safe distance though, because while I was a slow runner I also fought dirty. Biting, gouging, aiming for sensitive spots, you name it. Also had freakish stamina despite my size, I remember chasing a smaller kid for a full lap around the campus until he gave up and dropped my backpack.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jan 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

It never ceased to amaze me that people dont relentlessly bully and harass the gently caress out of people that read ayn rand unironically. If I saw someone reading that in highschool I would def get in their face about it.