Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
clowns deserve to be victims of violence?
yes
no not here, just in your country
maybe?
goku, of course but also clowns should be beaten
View Results

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

“Oh, how sweet,” Marlene Warren said that Saturday morning in May 1990 when she saw a clown with flowers and balloons at the front door of her Wellington home.

That was the last thing Warren, 40, said as she opened the door and was shot point-blank in the face by the clown, who was wearing an orange wig, red nose and a painted-on happy face.

Her 21-year-old son, Joey Ahrens, ran to her as she collapsed in the doorway and looked the clown in the eye — deep brown eyes, he remembers. The killer sauntered away, climbed into a white Chrysler LeBaron that had no license plate and drove away. Marlene died two days later at Palms West Hospital.

It's kind of a thing!

somebody needs to do something about this!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
these killer clowns aren't very funny. they need to spend more time on their act and less time on this other stuff

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Mozi posted:

these killer clowns aren't very funny. they need to spend more time on their act and less time on this other stuff

At least cranberry juice lady is doing her part!

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I've heard that there's an entire posse of insane clowns. Seems worth looking into

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

that lady has an impressively high kick

Time to drink some cran

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I'd lose my rental, lose my job, and like have to get a storage locker for all my stuff.

But I'd kick a clown to death.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

JUST ROLLING AROUND THE MALL WITH A TWO LITER OF JUG OF DIET CRAN LIKE A TOTAL PSYCHO LOOKING TO END SOMEONES DAY.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

never met a clown i did'tn wanna kick the poo poo out of and beat the snot out of and pound the tar out of and leaved bloodied and bruised and hanging to life by a thread and also knock the everliving gently caress out of as well. myself, persobnally

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

never met a clown i did'tn wanna kick the poo poo out of and beat the snot out of and pound the tar out of and leaved bloodied and bruised and hanging to life by a thread and also knock the everliving gently caress out of as well. myself, persobnally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjvYmE9B4V4

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Can't believe the tape of my wedding night got leaked.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

mutantIke posted:

I've heard that there's an entire posse of insane clowns. Seems worth looking into

I hear they have a large family obsessed with assaulting people with hatchets.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm kinda meh on beating clowns but in the words of famous cultist gunslinger Caleb T. Blood, "I hate mimes" so I think it's okay to do violent stuff to them

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there's a nice hospital clown in our quiet beach front community that has a glass and poured concrete bungalow intersected with Fibonacci lines. it's the most interesting house in our quiet beach front community

i also sat next to a young lady who was a clown during ayahuasca cult. she was also a foot domme and i'm not a foot guy but she kept her feet real nice

they're just people. most are probably good.

i'd rather see a clown than a cop. there should be more commercials where women kick the poo poo out of cops.

WRIGLEY'S GUM, gently caress THE POLICE

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i saw the clown get kicked

but i didn't see the poo poo come out of the clown, please post that link as well

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

there's a nice hospital clown in our quiet beach front community that has a glass and poured concrete bungalow intersected with Fibonacci lines. it's the most interesting house in our quiet beach front community

i also sat next to a young lady who was a clown during ayahuasca cult. she was also a foot domme and i'm not a foot guy but she kept her feet real nice

they're just people. most are probably good.

i'd rather see a clown than a cop. there should be more commercials where women kick the poo poo out of cops.

WRIGLEY'S GUM, gently caress THE POLICE

honk honk
it's the sound of the clown police

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Piss Creep posted:

Theres super bad quality video of the excavation of Gacys basement on Youtube.

Its called
EPILEPSY WARNING - RARE FULL FOOTAGE of John Wayne Gacy Crawlspace Excavation from the 1970's

Its 1hr long.

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Can't believe the tape of my wedding night got leaked.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I don't think you should batter clowns. They just want to entertain people but have gone about trying to do it in the least effective way possible.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don't think you should batter clowns. They just want to entertain people but have gone about trying to do it in the least effective way possible.

Clowns are better than improv people imho.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

eh you have to wet them with egg first and be sure the oil is the right temp otherwise yea the batter isn't going to be crispy enough

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

kntfkr posted:

Clowns are better than improv people imho.

Improv is meant to be entertaining? I thought I was watching a series of religious rituals.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Kramering into this thread and page 2 to tell OP that its extremely reprehensible that they didn't include an easily digestable link to the commercial.

Entering "woman kicks clown poo poo" does :stare: NOT :stare: come back with a commercial

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

Kramering into this thread and page 2 to tell OP that its extremely reprehensible that they didn't include an easily digestable link to the commercial.

Entering "woman kicks clown poo poo" does :stare: NOT :stare: come back with a commercial

yep. op is behaving clownishly and i'm seeing red

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

look I'm not saying that when I see a clown I don't want to viciously beat it to death as my ancestors did before me, I'm just wondering why I feel these urges.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

I respect the hustle but you're not getting me to watch a commercial, even if it has a clown in.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
My next door neighbor when I was a child was a chainsmoking clown who went by Bobby D Clown. He was a great guy and friend of the family long after we moved away. I’ve never had a problem with clowns. I guess what I’m saying is people need to open their hearts to their clown neighbors so that we can put an end to clown violence.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

tiaz posted:

I respect the hustle but you're not getting me to watch a commercial, even if it has a clown in.

i have no affiliation with ocean spray and it's delicious cranberry drinks and other assorted products

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
OP I watched the commercial, are we sure the clown poo poo himself? I mean they didn’t deny pants crapping but I was expecting some sort of flatulence or some sort of verbal confirmation like a kid screaming about the clown’s incontinence.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"clowns are scary!!!!" is only slightly above "MOAR BACONNNN!!!!!" and the like in terms of pathetic wojak-esque giga-stale internet takes

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

luvcow being a big time cranberry drink, dried cranberry (or "craisin" as his business calls them), cranberry snack, etc. guy is explaining a lot tbh

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

in fact i'm now recalling all the other cranberry related posts and images luvcow has posted over the years and it;'s causing me to have a realizatyion flashback style montage where i discover he's the bad guy in the plot

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Raspberries are way better than cranberries.

gently caress cranberries.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One time I was just out minding my business and tipping back a big jug of cran as is my wont when this big clown came at me for real and I freaked and started beating his rear end with the half-full cran jug. I couldn’t stop, I was just bashing that clown-rear end face in with the cran, couldn’t even tell what was blood and what was that sweet tart berry juice I love so much. I started screaming about the cranberries and the clown started begging me for the death that wouldn’t come and I’ll never forget his last words to me:

Do you have to, do you have to let me linger?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

One time I was just out minding my business and tipping back a big jug of cran as is my wont when this big clown came at me for real and I freaked and started beating his rear end with the half-full cran jug. I couldn’t stop, I was just bashing that clown-rear end face in with the cran, couldn’t even tell what was blood and what was that sweet tart berry juice I love so much. I started screaming about the cranberries and the clown started begging me for the death that wouldn’t come and I’ll never forget his last words to me:

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

especially at "tipping back a big jug of cran as is my wont"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

luvcow being a big time cranberry drink, dried cranberry (or "craisin" as his business calls them), cranberry snack, etc. guy is explaining a lot tbh

not going to lie, I grew up and still live in cranberry country. we have active bogs everywhere and some pre colonial bogs and pretty much every kid at some point goes to the ocean spray factory and sees the whole thing and yes you do get a free bottle of cranberry juice afterwards. i cannot confirm or deny that I am receiving residuals from views of thiscthread but I can say that viral marketing is hip and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

the only time I have anything cranberry is maybe a little on my turkey at Thanksgiving do you think that's okay or does it make me a basic bitch like people who go heavy on the pumpkin spice stuff in the fall (which I also do)