Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
clowns deserve to be victims of violence?
yes
no not here, just in your country
maybe?
goku, of course but also clowns should be beaten
View Results

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
drinking my morning coffee while watching the local news and i see a commercial for diet cranberry juice where a woman freaks out and kicks a clown three times in the face. then it helpfully says on the screen "yes you cran!" i laughed. made me think of other times i'd seen clowns mercilessly beaten, like when opus from bloom county went on trial for beating a clown with an olive loaf. made me wonder why our society is so anti clown and why its acceptable to physically abuse clowns and clown people. was wondering what gbs thought of this phenomenon and whether it's just in the u.s.a. or if clowns are beaten regularly in the rest of the world. if possible please include a/s/l in your replies for use in future research into clown violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Das Boo posted:

What year are you in that you're watching commercials?

i like my morning local news and it streams for free

what are your views on clown violence?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

funeral home DJ posted:

Look at this bougie-rear end poster with their fancy “Netflix”, never knowing the pain of OTA TV.

I bet you drink bottled water too, ya snob.

probably has murdered a clown or two in their lives and just thinks it acceptable

#gbshatesclowns

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Clowns have penises

yup

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
found the commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-wZBEIr9g

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Why does my cranberry juice condone needless violence?

yup

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

If you've ever seen the films Poltergeist, It, and Terrifier 2 you would understand, op.

i challenge you to find one real clown who was an actual serial killer, not hollywood's gross depiction of clowns as psychotic killers.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Uh, John Wayne Gacy, motherfucker!

ok but can you name two?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

At least half of the juice is vodka.

so she's drunk when she assaults the clown

in full view of her child

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

I like that really old tweet that is like:

The best insult is saying "hey who's this clown?"
Because not only are you calling them a clown but calling them not even one of the better known ones

mediocre clown... devastating...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

never met a clown i did'tn wanna kick the poo poo out of and beat the snot out of and pound the tar out of and leaved bloodied and bruised and hanging to life by a thread and also knock the everliving gently caress out of as well. myself, persobnally

look I'm not saying that when I see a clown I don't want to viciously beat it to death as my ancestors did before me, I'm just wondering why I feel these urges.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

tiaz posted:

I respect the hustle but you're not getting me to watch a commercial, even if it has a clown in.

i have no affiliation with ocean spray and it's delicious cranberry drinks and other assorted products

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

One time I was just out minding my business and tipping back a big jug of cran as is my wont when this big clown came at me for real and I freaked and started beating his rear end with the half-full cran jug. I couldn’t stop, I was just bashing that clown-rear end face in with the cran, couldn’t even tell what was blood and what was that sweet tart berry juice I love so much. I started screaming about the cranberries and the clown started begging me for the death that wouldn’t come and I’ll never forget his last words to me:

Do you have to, do you have to let me linger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

luvcow being a big time cranberry drink, dried cranberry (or "craisin" as his business calls them), cranberry snack, etc. guy is explaining a lot tbh

not going to lie, I grew up and still live in cranberry country. we have active bogs everywhere and some pre colonial bogs and pretty much every kid at some point goes to the ocean spray factory and sees the whole thing and yes you do get a free bottle of cranberry juice afterwards. i cannot confirm or deny that I am receiving residuals from views of thiscthread but I can say that viral marketing is hip and cool.