Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
clowns deserve to be victims of violence?
yes
no not here, just in your country
maybe?
goku, of course but also clowns should be beaten
View Results

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

never met a clown i did'tn wanna kick the poo poo out of and beat the snot out of and pound the tar out of and leaved bloodied and bruised and hanging to life by a thread and also knock the everliving gently caress out of as well. myself, persobnally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

Kramering into this thread and page 2 to tell OP that its extremely reprehensible that they didn't include an easily digestable link to the commercial.

Entering "woman kicks clown poo poo" does :stare: NOT :stare: come back with a commercial

yep. op is behaving clownishly and i'm seeing red

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

luvcow being a big time cranberry drink, dried cranberry (or "craisin" as his business calls them), cranberry snack, etc. guy is explaining a lot tbh

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

in fact i'm now recalling all the other cranberry related posts and images luvcow has posted over the years and it;'s causing me to have a realizatyion flashback style montage where i discover he's the bad guy in the plot

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

One time I was just out minding my business and tipping back a big jug of cran as is my wont when this big clown came at me for real and I freaked and started beating his rear end with the half-full cran jug. I couldn’t stop, I was just bashing that clown-rear end face in with the cran, couldn’t even tell what was blood and what was that sweet tart berry juice I love so much. I started screaming about the cranberries and the clown started begging me for the death that wouldn’t come and I’ll never forget his last words to me:

Do you have to, do you have to let me linger?

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

especially at "tipping back a big jug of cran as is my wont"