Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
clowns deserve to be victims of violence?
yes
no not here, just in your country
maybe?
goku, of course but also clowns should be beaten
View Results

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
John Wayne Gacy and John Wayne are the same guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there's a nice hospital clown in our quiet beach front community that has a glass and poured concrete bungalow intersected with Fibonacci lines. it's the most interesting house in our quiet beach front community

i also sat next to a young lady who was a clown during ayahuasca cult. she was also a foot domme and i'm not a foot guy but she kept her feet real nice

they're just people. most are probably good.

i'd rather see a clown than a cop. there should be more commercials where women kick the poo poo out of cops.

WRIGLEY'S GUM, gently caress THE POLICE

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don't think you should batter clowns. They just want to entertain people but have gone about trying to do it in the least effective way possible.

Clowns are better than improv people imho.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you know the video for zombie has like 1 or 2 billion views on youtube