Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Spinz posted:

Let he who has no top-secret documents in their garage cast the first stone :colbert:

Joke's on you, I don't have a garage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

:hmmyes:

other ones:

Spinz as lunch lady Doris throwing a bun on my tray and telling me it's rich in bunny goodness
Spinz sitting on the handlebars of my flying bike as we are silhouetted by the moon
Spinz as the foxy boxer in Saliva's Ladies and Gentlemen video beating the poo poo out of the other one, who is Smugworth

what the

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

You got me

I've no idea

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Apologies goons but the piss tape was spirited away from OP's mom's attic the week before they went up there.

It's safer this way.