Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Want some Jaeger?
gently caress YEAH
BAN THAT poo poo
Goku
View Results

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

did you know

jagermeister means "master hunter" which is why there is a deer in the logo.

not detecting any opinions in this post. pay attention or next time it will be a ramp. final warning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

did you know

jagermeister means "master hunter" which is why there is a deer in the logo.

Bullshit, it's clearly named after the kid from attack on Titan.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

not detecting any opinions in this post. pay attention or next time it will be a ramp. final warning

you can ramp off my tits and land with your mouth on my fat balls sonny jim :mad:

lolman
Jan 7, 2023

a real newbie
maybe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I still think about that video every time I get a hair cut, lift, or need to buy more protein

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/wr6c_fOgnZU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats not even a jager bomb though.

I remember the age of the jager bomb. It loving sucked

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Jaeger bombs were great. Although I used to get a specific pain or sensation between my collar bone and shoulder, maybe from all the red bull.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

drinking jager bombs out of a plastic bucket on haad rin beach

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I was always surprised no one chipped their front teeth in my lounge from doing a Jagerbomb

I don't even know why not, our shot glasses were heavy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My uncle says that jagermeister is made with real BOAR BLOOD and that’s why it makes you angry but it’s a secret because if they put it on the label then they couldn’t sell it in America

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Hate to admit it, but my first drink at legal age was a Jägerbomb.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Infidel Castro posted:

What was your actual first drink though?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Infidel Castro posted:

Mine was Baileys on the rocks and still remember exhaling the fumes unpleasantly

I did not drink hardly EVER until fter I'd been working in the lounge for a years

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

What was your actual first drink though?

Either PBR or Miller High Life

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
my first time drinking was a 40 of old english 800 washed down with some portion of a 2 litre of grape vex. i was projectile vomiting my ramen noodles all over the campsite. turned me off liquor for the most part, now i just smoke weed, the thinking man's drug

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Infidel Castro posted:

Miller High Life

Same, piss warm too

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
as is scottish tradition my first drink was a 3 litre bottle of terrible and very cheap cider in the local (skate)park

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

as is scottish tradition my first drink was a 3 litre bottle of terrible and very cheap cider in the local (skate)park

That sounds heavy AF. Glass bottle?

CameronisGod
Dec 19, 2022

by Pragmatica

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Bullshit, it's clearly named after the kid from attack on Titan.

I thought it was named after the robots from Pacific Rim.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

That sounds heavy AF. Glass bottle?

nah they came in normal plastic bottles just bigger, like when coca cola used to do 3 litres. they were like the cheapest booze you could get from our local offie, was only a few quid for a bottle that would last you all night. they were terrible brands like frosty jacks and white lightning.

i quickly moved on to buying the wee bottles of vodka and just doing shots of that because i didn't really like the taste of alchohol so i wanted to drink less but still get hosed up. dunno how the kids manage these days, we have minimum alchohol pricing laws in scotland now, so it's way more expensive and shops can't do special offers as much.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
ive never had less of an opinion tbh

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

nah they came in normal plastic bottles just bigger, like when coca cola used to do 3 litres. they were like the cheapest booze you could get from our local offie, was only a few quid for a bottle that would last you all night. they were terrible brands like frosty jacks and white lightning.

i quickly moved on to buying the wee bottles of vodka and just doing shots of that because i didn't really like the taste of alchohol so i wanted to drink less but still get hosed up. dunno how the kids manage these days, we have minimum alchohol pricing laws in scotland now, so it's way more expensive and shops can't do special offers as much.

That sounds amazing NGL. Alcoholic cider in a plastic 3 liter bottle?! I would buy that today if my store had it.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

That sounds amazing NGL. Alcoholic cider in a plastic 3 liter bottle?! I would buy that today if my store had it.

i had a quick google and looks like you can still buy them here lol. i haven't drank in like 7 years so i had no idea. bear in mind they're horrible cheap cider though, it was just the volume that made them popular.

https://www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk/product/612516-1

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lol i found an article from when the minimum pricing laws came in in scotland

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3455232/frosty-jacks-cider-sales-scotland-70-down-minimum-price/

a bottle of frosty jacks went from £3.69 to £11.25

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol 3 liter bottle of hard cider sounds like the hangover nightmare that teenage drinking dreams are made of

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Just look at it lads.

I can feel the aura of regret.

ABV (%) 7.5

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Just look at it lads.

ABV (%) 7.5

^ me looking at that image

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Just look at it lads.

ABV (%) 7.5

:eyepop:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Just look at it lads.

ABV (%) 7.5

:catstare:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao I’m still thinking about it. I would have died in college if I’d had access to three liters of 7.5% cider.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

I still think about that video every time I get a hair cut, lift, or need to buy more protein
Not now chief! I'm in the fuckin' zone!!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Uncle Frank gave me a sip of potcheen when I was like 6 and I literally thought I would die because I knew what poison was and this must have been poison.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Ridge racer revolution, a bottle of white lightening & drowsy cough syup, each. we were very cheap dates.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Why is this drink nicknamed MAd Dog again?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its not really edward 40 hands until you piss yourself

also played centurion once, thats an oz of beer every minute for 100 minutes, that gets real burpy

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

I like Jaeger every now and again, but it needs to be freezer box cold so it has the consistency of used motor oil.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

Spinz posted:

I was bartending when Jagermeister far as I know had its 1st big rush of popularity in the US

We all took shots of it all the time even though it tasted awful and kind of I think made you extra sick feeling before your buzz even ended

Shows the power of pure pressure and copying what you see I think

now bartenders all do shots of fernet

edit oh this is a whole thing apparently that I'm sure everyone else already knew before some girl was buying me fernet shots the other month

Costco Meatballs fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jan 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*points at each poster itt in turn while speaking loudly and making psychotic eye contact*

“Jaegerbombs? Jagerbombs!”