Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i recommend don't do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Nothing quite like looking at a life full of hobbies and travel and saying ‘I don’t want any of this anymore’ for some people I guess.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Its really realy insane to just kinda keep fudging over the

CREATING LIFE part

Thats pretty loving big.

Thats really big.

Creating Human Life

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

EL BROMANCE posted:

Nothing quite like looking at a life full of hobbies and travel and saying ‘I don’t want any of this anymore’ for some people I guess.

lol, hello old men from teh ex work place i had mentioned in prevuious posts

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

N. Senada posted:

My brain is broke b/c I don’t understand why people want to have bio kids. I love kids, I volunteer to help kids, and i want to help them become successful people.

But I just want to foster and adopt. The idea have having bio kids just doesn’t land
I don't even love kids

I don't know why so many people have them I don't have a maternal bone in my body

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol, hello old men from teh ex work place i had mentioned in prevuious posts

stop climbing, you got kids.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you think about it you aren’t really creating life just making it assume a different form

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Piss Creep posted:

Its really realy insane to just kinda keep fudging over the

CREATING LIFE part

Thats pretty loving big.

Thats really big.

Creating Human Life

Its not jut a mum hugging a baby

Its up to 80 or more years of existence

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
It's too shameful to watch Bluey alone, OP

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If you think about it you aren’t really creating life just making it assume a different form

Earl Grey. Hot.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Its everything

and its so loving flippant

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Piss Creep posted:

Its everything

and its so loving flippant

you good bro?

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Have a big loving think

I'm good

I just don't take life easy.

I'm good, thank you,

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Piss Creep posted:

Have a big loving think

I'm good

I just don't take life easy.

I'm good, thank you,

i only think when i'm being paid to, but otherwise good to hear :cheers:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Piss Creep posted:

Did you birth a child just so they could see sun rises and enjoy what an elephant is?
Maybe go to Japan?

Because thats maybe 10% of life and you know that

Plus, if they didn't get birthed, how would they even know what they were missing?

Vakal posted:

I have nothing against kids, but I doubt I'll willingly have any as I know if they come out with down syndrome or some other bad impairment I will resent them.

I didn't want kids anyway, but even if I did, multiples run in my family so that alone would make me want to adopt. Plus, if for some reason I reeeeeeally wanted to know what it was like to be pregnant & give birth, I could be a surrogate or something.

Spinz posted:

I don't even love kids

I don't know why so many people have them I don't have a maternal bone in my body

:shrug:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i only think when i'm being paid to, but otherwise good to hear :cheers:

gently caress you, and i'm alive still.

Almost the weekend, cant wait to thing

Vakal
May 11, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

Plus, if for some reason I reeeeeeally wanted to know what it was like to be pregnant & give birth, I could be a surrogate or something.

Just become a professional food challenge person. Same experience, just faster.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Zugzwang posted:

The sleep deprivation is no fun, ngl, but then they do really cool stuff and you instantly forget the less-cool times. Like, my daughter said her first word the other day: “boom.” So overall it’s been pretty great :buddy:

were you constantly "boomin'" up the flavor of dishes you were making in front of her or something? Thats kind of an odd first word.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I do not want kids. But being unmarried at 35 is very daunting.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Could be divorced, that's even sadder

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I think I would be a great dad, and would love the idea of raising another human being, created by myself and a loved one. We'd do all the things I never got to do with my dad, and I'd commit to waking up every morning to provide for them, guide them and be a supportive influence in their life so they could do anything they wanted and be happy.

However because America is a shithole and I can barely afford to take care of myself, selfishness has poisoned everyone and the planet itself is speeding towards obliteration I got a vasectomy last year womp womp

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Katamari Democracy posted:

I do not want kids. But being unmarried at 35 is very daunting.

Women dont gently caress up and are not waiting with a half paid off mortage waiting for a man

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Colonel Cancer posted:

Could be divorced, that's even sadder

You're wrong

I was asked and said no 3 times and it turns out I would have taken that life with any of those 3 guys over what I ended up with

Never having been married is sadder

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Mr. Meagles posted:

I think I would be a great dad, and would love the idea of raising another human being, created by myself and a loved one. We'd do all the things I never got to do with my dad, and I'd commit to waking up every morning to provide for them, guide them and be a supportive influence in their life so they could do anything they wanted and be happy.

However because America is a shithole and I can barely afford to take care of myself, selfishness has poisoned everyone and the planet itself is speeding towards obliteration I got a vasectomy last year womp womp
Honestly what an incredible catch you would be for a wonderful woman with a kid or 2 who made a bad marriage and now wants a husband to love and cherish and appreciate

That kind of honesty and pics with cats and you would be swarmed with dates

Spinz fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jan 12, 2023

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Spinz posted:

You're wrong

I was asked and said no 3 times and it turns out I would have taken that life with any of those 3 guys over what I ended up with

No, they are right. Could have should have...youre here now at didnt.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Spinz posted:

You're wrong

Tommy Lee Jones said it best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwHdW5BIVo8&t=30s

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Spinz posted:

Honestly what an incredible catch you would be for a wonderful woman with a kid or 2 who made a bad marriage and now wants a husband to love and cherish and appreciate

That kind of honesty and pics with cats and you would be swarmed with dates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo&t=29s

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I too look forward to the day of bailing my adult "son" I had no part it raising out of jail.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

A big reason people have their own kids rather than fostering is because foster kids have all suffered trauma and will need to heal around that. I'm a huge proponent of rescue dogs, but my parents dog that would go suffered literal ptsd flashbacks and hide terrified in the bushes at night isn't for everyone. A lot of foster kids have seen some poo poo in the way that a kid that has only known love can't

Spinz posted:

You're wrong

You said no for a reason, and if both sides aren't 100% committed to a marriage it will just hurt them both.

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jan 12, 2023

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i don’t know, but the bigger head scratcher is why anyone would want parents

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

ManBoyChef posted:

were you constantly "boomin'" up the flavor of dishes you were making in front of her or something? Thats kind of an odd first word.
It was while reading a book about the weather. The page about thunder had “BOOM!” on it.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Bad Purchase posted:

I know right? They always sent me to bed before putting on the good movies

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i dont believe in kids

they're just little robots in kid suits

probably sent from the future or maybe ancient intelligent aliens made them to trick us into thinking we can reproduce i dunno i'm still workshopping it ok

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Ok

I am seeing your point, Tommy Lee is p much God

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
reducing human existence to how you would like to coddle an infant or be coddles is pretty bizarre

I'm sorry you have children. That its easier to not think what happens after you're dead and they continue.

Bad Purchase posted:

How loving cheap.

dead end bullshit.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

it appears mankind is in a very precarious position at the moment. also, I have neurosis. let the normies have their babies. I'm rooting for you, normies!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Buddy. I don’t even understand the how of having kids.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i dont believe in kids

they're just little robots in kid suits

Sometimes they’re three kids stacked in an adult suit trying to get into an R-rated movie or procure a bank loan or ride a roller coaster and they’re uncanny because they are uncoordinated and lumpy when they walk and the top one has a baby face and you’re unsure if it’s just an adult with a high-pitched voice trying to sound deep and a bad gait or if they are the real deal kids in a suit.

And I can’t trust kids because they’re sneaky like that :v:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Its this, its bottom of the barrel thought, its no "classier" no more intelligent or thought out.

And its sad as hell because it really makes actual feeling thinking humans

This dog poo poo song has put in more thought at some time typing out its lyrics so others can read them. This poo poo song is a better parent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM

Wee fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jan 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Piss Creep posted:

Ths dog poo poo song has put in more thought by at some time typing out its lyrics so others can read them. This poo poo song is a better parent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
Fun fact, this song is about wanting a one-night stand. Not an actual baby