Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Boat
Jul 3, 2009

Pulse Demon

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
$49.99/call what in tarnation

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

but there’s no time limit so if you call for 50 hours it’s only $1/hour, anyone can afford that

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

i got two... phones one for the death and one for metal

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

TengenNewsEditor posted:

i got two... phones one for the death and one for metal

That’s smart, running a 2-in-1 crematorium/smelting plant.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
There's a poo in my bum!

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i came into the office today to infect everyone so they can build up their natural immunity to this years flu

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

just as nature intended

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
did anyone say not sick but :krad: yet

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

if you’re sick you just need to feel better, adjust your mindset

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Smugworth posted:

I have a toddler in daycare so we're always sick

This one forever ever.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
Had 2 coworkers come in deathly ill earlier this week, never bothered to test. One stayed home since with pneumonia, and the other is still coming in. Tired and feel on the edge of lovely again, OP. Thanks for asking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

bumping this thread because some shithead gave me a cold. my bones hurt and I'm secreting virulent fluids from all of the holes on my face.