Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
HAVE A GOOD loving YELL

This should be a no Probation thread so its kept opinion pure. Id like a Mod/Admin to confirm this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

FFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!

This message brought to you by Coupons and Deals, paid for by an endowment from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching*.

*Not really. Not you, you, either. General you.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ok, here i go:

aah

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i only read this and tcc and i don't have complaints about them and also i'm imagining someone screaming about a forum on here and it's very funny.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Sometimes I get so angry I want to tear my own screaming head off, and with my last ounce of strength throw it at the person who pissed me off, so the last thing they see before receiving a fatal blow to the face is my still-screaming severed head flying towards them.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Piss Creep posted:

This should be a no Probation thread so its kept opinion pure. Id like a Mod/Admin to confirm this.

No.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ive always felt GWS had an undeserved attitude purely because its been coddled too long from new voices.

Ive seen the appeals for more SA users generally, but as soon as they leave GBS its often a brick wall of attitude and gatekeeping

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

lol get his rear end

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Piss Creep posted:

Ive always felt GWS had an undeserved attitude purely because its been coddled too long from new voices.

Ive seen the appeals for more SA users generally, but as soon as they leave GBS its often a brick wall of attitude and gatekeeping

GWS fuckin sucks

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Reconsider

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

GWS fuckin sucks

It doesn't at all. Its obviously and correctly adverse to new voices ,

But thats also all of Something Awfuls problem

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
the iks in gws are constantly chain probing me and when i complain in qcs about it, their little group of deviants rush in to dunk on me and the admins alwyas side with them. gws should be closed down due to their bigotry and "ironic" culinary choices imo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
There's a badass MRE thread and historical cooking thread in GWS

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the iks in gws are constantly chain probing me and when i complain in qcs about it, their little group of deviants rush in to dunk on me and the admins alwyas side with them. gws should be closed down due to their bigotry and "ironic" culinary choices imo

GWS was just an example but if you want new users, its the same for anyone moving out of GBS,

I dont really want it to change, but if you want more users its adversarial to that agenda.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
been trying to move out of gbs for years and they won't loving let me. i'm kill on sight in so many subforums its insane. and the admins want to run the site like this????

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

been trying to move out of gbs for years and they won't loving let me. i'm kill on sight in so many subforums its insane. and the admins want to run the site like this????

Out side of GBS its all some kind of Little Saint James

Wee fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jan 12, 2023

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
gonna post in IMP ZONE to get bullied by a bunch of nerds

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
New guy to SA, woa a whole sub forum for anime, this is where I should be..

Goes here and gets killed by a cop instantly because the watchlist is full

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Posting outside of GBS is fine as long as you first lurk in the other sub for a few years and read all the old threads so you know the characters and history and don’t ask a question that was already answered on page 1376 of the megathread

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Always seemed wierd that mocking posters in other sub forums is considered protected speech in cspam and for the 6 people who post in fyad

stellae
Oct 3, 2021

A lurker in poster's clothing
I find posting in GBS harder than other subforums, because I can't replace being funny with sources here.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Always seemed wierd that mocking posters in other sub forums is considered protected speech in cspam and for the 6 people who post in fyad

Alwas weird weird when you get some non FYAD thread and its 86% scrolling through sigs about winter FYAD and some poo poo.

wouldnt change it for the world. but it still sucks poo poo

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
*fartz*

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
gently caress HOME ROLLED DEPENDENCY MANAGEMENT

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
We're so close to NMD being literally true!!!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I AM SO SICK OF WORMY LITTLE FUCKS WHO CANT JUST GET poo poo DONE GOD DAMNIT

WHAT IS THIS CURSE OF OUR MODERN TIMES? THESE PEOPLE ARE loving ROADBLOCKS TO DECENCY

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Piss Creep posted:

Reconsider

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
GWS can cook their way out of a paperbag actully they could cause they would just burn the paperbag and set it on fire!!!! their favorite seasoning is low sodium MRS DASH

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
MY AI IS MY ART

BY THIS I MEAN MY OWN BRAIN'S INTELLIGENCE

I AM A CONSTRUCT

gently caress YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nooner posted:

GWS can cook their way out of a paperbag actully they could cause they would just burn the paperbag and set it on fire!!!! their favorite seasoning is low sodium MRS DASH

I was once in the hospital for a heart thing and this was the only seasoning we were allowed on our food it sucked.

I guess if I have to poo poo on a forum it'd be TG. They're always anxious about poo poo and worrying about the real-world implications of their pretend elf games.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

:wth:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

i eat your rear end

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i tried to quote a post from 2014 in byob and it wouldn't let me

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
holy gently caress i'm so angry about all kinds of stuff

hnnnggghhh

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
my McDonald's coffee isn't very strong today :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
You would think pet island would be the best forum because animals are awesome but personally I prefer the giant pig balls of gbs.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Folded some laundry earlier and my wife's asymmetrical woman-clothes did my loving head in. I'm on my hands and knees screaming and shaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

precision posted:

my McDonald's coffee isn't very strong today :mad: :mad: :mad:

THERES MCDONALDS COFFEE IN MY BONG THIS MORNING WTF MAD