Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My cousin reposted some weird hippie bullshit about asking her vagina questions and not wearing pants so as not to hinder her "coo chieee energy" and it's not stupid enough to warrant a post in the idiots on social media thread (mostly exceedingly bizarre) but not substantial enough for its own thread!!!!!! :psyboom:

EDIT FOR BETTER WORDING!!!!!!

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jan 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

If a vagina starts answering your questions you either need significantly more or significantly less drugs

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

KitConstantine posted:

If a vagina starts answering your questions you either need significantly more or significantly less drugs

God, that reminds me of that scene in The Boys where The Deep's gills start singing to him about being beautiful when he trips on shrooms :gonk: :smith:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ah ah ah ahhhhh ah ahh ah ah ah oh oh oh. ooooooh oh oh ahhhhhh ah ah ah. ah ahhhhhh ah. ahhhhhh. ahoahoehahahAAAAAAAA.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm here to answer your vagina poo poo

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

vagina poo poo

The childfree folks' terminology is succint, gotta hand them that

hot cocoa on the couch