Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
sometimes when i'm on the couch, my s/o will scroll on a tiktok which sounds like loving shmorky. and by sometimes i mean way too often, everyone on tiktok is using this voice filter

frankly it's bad and i hate it

that is all

https://twitter.com/cleverlychloe/status/1612908123504648203?s=46&t=X3lKu5-hHzu5Je3dnyc_cw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

jesus christ why

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

thought i'd let all the olds on this site see what's what these days

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol i meant why the gently caress would anyone want their voice to sound like that

im having flashbacks from the posting wars

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

teen phone cutie posted:

thought i'd let all the olds on this site see what's what these days

thanks op

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I see so many people die each year, and yet we have this diphit alive and being a loving time burglar

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Wait, you're telling me there's technology that will make my voice sound like that? Hot drat! A cure for my vocal dysmorphia!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Is shmorkey even still alive?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Linux Pirate posted:

Is shmorkey even still alive?

:iiam:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I'll find and kill Shmorky but I'd need physical in hand $2mil

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you can admit to using tiktok OP. this is a safe space you don't have to pretend you overheard it it's ok

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

you can admit to using tiktok OP. this is a safe space you don't have to pretend you overheard it it's ok

i purged my social media accounts a few years ago why do you think i post on this dead rear end website?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

teen phone cutie posted:

i purged my social media accounts a few years ago why do you think i post on this dead rear end website?

To tell GBS about a voice filter that sounds like a person that used to make content for this website on a social media service you "don't" use

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I use tiktok there's loads of cute cats and dogs on there :3:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Piss Creep posted:

i strongly believe people should not kill other people but this could be a fun goon project to bring the whole forum together.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Piss Creep posted:

flubber nuts posted:

i strongly believe people should not kill other people but this could be a fun goon project to bring the whole forum together.

And this is a post about hot the info from the gassed Shmorky NFT thread strongly indicated (via a former commissioner and a memorial FB post) that Shmorky actually committed suicide a few years ago.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

The more irritating thing for me is that lady apparently never heard of a loving ziploc bag.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Doesn't sound like shmorky to me

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

tiktok voice that sounds like fragmaster's final fantasy rant

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Infidel Castro posted:

The more irritating thing for me is that lady apparently never heard of a loving ziploc bag.

She literally complains about having to use an extra ziplock you bozo
Do you guys check your brains at the door before starting your moderator shifts or what

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hmm this is pretty interesting, I wonder what else TikTok has to offer. I'll download it now and see what else is going on on TikTok.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Go back to the basement

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This tiktok filter is the culmination of nearly a decade of work by China’s most elite psyop unit.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
DikCok imo

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

FutonForensic posted:

tiktok voice that sounds like fragmaster's final fantasy rant

link?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

teen phone cutie posted:

sometimes when i'm on the couch, my s/o will scroll on a tiktok which sounds like loving shmorky. and by sometimes i mean way too often, everyone on tiktok is using this voice filter

frankly it's bad and i hate it

that is all

https://twitter.com/cleverlychloe/status/1612908123504648203?s=46&t=X3lKu5-hHzu5Je3dnyc_cw

This video owns because i also hate bacon packaging. Gotta reach in and somehow grab wet greasy bacon that's stuck to each other. It's nasty. One time i bought bacon from a local place and it was just rolled up and it was so much easier.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Tbh she has every right to complain about the dumb poo poo stupid bacon packing that ostensibly hasn't evolved since the 50s

You really are better off buying the thick sliced bacon at the butcher counter that is always cheaper than the packaged crap at my grocery store

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Hog jowl is way better than bacon, buy hog jowl.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Hog jowl is way better than bacon, buy hog jowl.

yup. guanciale ftw

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
What's the deal with bacon packaging???

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yup. guanciale ftw

face meat S-tier meat

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Smugworth posted:

She literally complains about having to use an extra ziplock you bozo
Do you guys check your brains at the door before starting your moderator shifts or what

lol if you think I'm going to pay full attention to a TikTok with a terrible voice filter.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Twitter and TikTok are like COVID for your brain and everyone should delete their accounts immediately and live a healthier life hth

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Infidel Castro posted:

lol if you think I'm going to pay full attention to a TikTok with a terrible voice filter.

:waycool:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I always thought it was supposed to sound like some weird stewie from family guy poo poo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oh my god you weren't kidding were you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FwBw381XpM

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
wake me up when they add an Ozma Fat filter.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

flubber nuts posted:

Hmm this is pretty interesting, I wonder what else TikTok has to offer. I'll download it now and see what else is going on on TikTok.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Infidel Castro posted:

standard ziploc bag can't accommodate a pack of bacon minus a few strips, you'd need one of the bigger ones

the real technique is to seal the original opened bacon package in a tinfoil sarcophagus

Konar fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jan 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

Konar posted:

standard ziploc bag can't accommodate a pack of bacon minus a few strips, you'd need one of the bigger ones

the real technique is too seal the original opened bacon package in a tinfoil sarcophagus

1 tip Oscar Myer does NOT want you to know!!!