Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon Trees
Dec 19, 2022

Cool Cucumber
Is it any good? I've always wanted to try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the only time i ever did it me and my bud spent thirty minutes trying to figure out why the clothes dryer wouldnt start. it was because we didnt shut the door. opium is better.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

can’t really describe it, you just need to try it 3 or 4 times to find out what it’s like

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's rather moreish, op

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I hear once you pop you just can’t stop

But the popping is your veins collapsing

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
it turns all your bad feelings into good ones OP

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I've been administered lots and lots of morphine and it's basically "warmth and happiness coursing through your veins". you can feel it burning right at the entry point and you have an awareness as it's making its way through your bloodstream

it's great and the way I want to be 100% of the time which is what makes it an insidious poison that kills you

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Smoking black tar tastes and smells kind of like a heavy-vinegar BBQ sauce. I never found it that interesting but I never shot up so I can't really say I've had the full experience.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

You ever been kicked in the balls, op? Well, it's nothing like that. Very different

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bad Purchase posted:

can’t really describe it, you just need to try it 500 or 600 times to find out what it’s like

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
It's like sucking on

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTZZZZZZ

lol got em

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Why do things that feel good always come with consequences? :argh:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

LuckyCat posted:

Why do things that feel good always come with consequences? :argh:

Tuggin is the only freebee

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
As a fickle male, I can't tell you what it's like to be a heroine.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
apparently it's better than raising your kids. just ask my parents!

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Mr. Meagles posted:

I've been administered lots and lots of morphine and it's basically "warmth and happiness coursing through your veins". you can feel it burning right at the entry point and you have an awareness as it's making its way through your bloodstream

it's great and the way I want to be 100% of the time which is what makes it an insidious poison that kills you

yeah, this

first time I got IV morphine I immediately understood why people ruin their lives for it

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Mr. Meagles posted:

I used to occasionally recreationally use Actiq (Knew a very corrupt pain management doctor), it's fentanyl in the form of a berry flavored lollipop (Seriously, it's a drug lollipop full of fentanyl.)

This is how I would describe it too, it's just like being enveloped by warmth and contentment through your entire body, everything is good and amazing and wonderful and you are just sitting in the sun on a gorgeous cool day, you feel the warmth in your body but you never feel hot, it's like a fleece heated blanket wrapped around you on a cold day but 10000x better.

This is why I have sympathy for a lot of homeless opioid users, like, if that is what it can do for me and my baseline is feeling any discomfort is unacceptable, imagine what it is like for someone whose entire existence is poo poo.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've only tried percocet and the very first time I had it once it kicked in I thought "I wish I could feel like this for the rest of my life" and that is why I stay away from opiates

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Mr. Meagles posted:

"warmth and happiness coursing through your veins"

So I'm hearing, "that feeling when you finally get to pee."

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Fentanyl dust is going to jump out of your mailbox and kill each and every one of you if you don't loving vote for Dr. Oz

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's rather moreish, op

I heard this phrase on a British TV show and thought it was some casually racist thing they said in the UK.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
It takes all your pain away, including the existential pain. But then, you do too much and the pain won't go away without it.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's a powerful opiate, and it feels like one.

As someone who spent a couple years addicted to it I can also say it feels a lot different when you first start using compared to when you hit the maintenance addiction phase.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Devils Affricate posted:

Tuggin is the only freebee

What? They sent me a bill!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

did anyone ever catch that loving dragon? loving piece of poo poo annoying rear end dragon bitch im gonna get your rear end motherfucker!!!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
heroin is rapidly turned into morphine once entering the bloodstream and the morphine is what gets you high

so is oxycodone etc.

the only difference is the concentration and IV use increasing the rate of onset

pls do not use opiates unless medically necessary

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

FirstnameLastname posted:

pls do not use opiates unless medically necessary

:yeah:

and legalize heroin

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
It's like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdLjVa5ETkw

I can't sell no hard, 'cause I be on the hard (suh)
Pop a Xanny bar and smoke the herron off the foil (okay, okay)
Sippin' on a kukupurp
I'm about to fall asleep
So I hit that cocaina to wake me up from the dream
Got a goop bottle leanin' drivin' back to the house
It's a few miles away
Off a road off of Flat Shoals
I done got the gwalla
This one be on me
I'm yearnin', yearnin', yearnin'
Ain't no poppers I be slappin' in herron

Herron, herron, yeah (aye)
Herron, herron, herron, herron, yeah
Herron, herron, herron, herron, yeah
Herron
Herron, herron, yeah, aye
Okay okay

I won't let my friends hit no motherfuckin' herron
I do it by myself in the motherfuckin'
Bathroom (by my fuckin' self, self, self, self, swee)
I can't feel my face anymore, huh
Aye, swipin' at nothin',
I feel like I'm takin', I'm takin' off later, I'll see ya
I wouldn't wanna be ya
Turnin', yearnin' for the stars
I'm off the fuckin' herron
And numb me, numb me, numb me, numb me, numb me medically
I said that poo poo once, but I gotta keep sayin' it is

Herron, herron, aye, aye (uh)
Herron, herron (yeah, aye)
Herron, herron, herron, herron (skrt)
Herron
Herron, herron (aye, yeah, okay)
Herron, herron, herron (suh, okay)
Herron, herron, herron (aye)
Herron, herron, herron, herron (okay, okay, suh)
Herron, herron, herron (yah, okay, yah)
Herron (okay, okay)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

its a lot like peeing when you're swimming

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Buce posted:

its a lot like peeing when you're swimming

it lets u stand up out the water like a dolphin

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I tried oxys in college cuz girls and I hated the feeling. Plus they were like $1/mg so $80 for 80s, wtf, once was enough. I'm an uppers guy and that's where past addictions were. But I've had chronic pain from a disc thing and for the most part won't take opiates for it except for one time when my back locked and the nerve was screaming worse than anything I ever felt, my folks brought me to a lovely hospital because it was a saturday. They gave me morphine and it did nothing. After whining for 90 minutes straight that the morphine did nothing, they gave me fentanyl and the relief was incredible. I was more impressed with the efficacy than the sensation. I'd rather smoke crack tbh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dunno about heroin but I took vicodin for a few days after recovering from a relatively minor surgery, and there was more than one moment a week after I stopped taking it when I wondered if wanted some more vicodin out of nowhere. No context, no trigger, just a random "heyyyyy where did it go?" thought.

Scared the poo poo out of me. I'm really hesitant to take anything stronger than an ibuprofen nowadays.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Opioids don’t work on me. I mean, if I take enough of them my pain will be reduced, but that’s a huge amount and I won’t enjoy it, they keep me awake and make me itchy and the feeling they induce is not one I would call pleasure. Everybody else does, though. I guess I have a different definition of pleasure than every other human. ): The only thing I like about them is I can vape and smoke and do dabs on them without coughing. I give opioids a 3 out of 10 on the Nigmameter. I would probably rate them a 7 or 8 if I had a freshly broken bone or were recovering from surgery or something.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I get the itchy thing. And nausea.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I hear taking heroin can lead to a very fun and exciting lifestyle OP!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I had a kidney stone that became so painful I couldn't speak at the ER and they were shoving a tube in my hog while the stone did austin powers parking scene in my urethra, pushing against the catheter tube in a dbz kamehameha duel, nurse feeding it in like a reactor control rod in chermobyl and then they slapped 2mg dilaudid up in my iv and i didnt give a gently caress

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
They always made me nauseous, but I would love to feel warm and fuzzy all the time instead of miserable and broken, so i totaslly get it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuhUYTI2-o4

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The Vicodin I got when I got my wisdom teeth out just made me throw up but drinking lean was always a lot of fun, I've never tried shooting any drugs so can't really advise in that so in closing Opiates: A World of Contrasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
like most drugs its super over rated but also capable of forcefully rearranging your priorities so you'd mentally only be able to care about the drug and not like a baby or bills or a job.