Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

pro starcraft loser posted:

How the gently caress is a charge from 2020 just now getting to PRE TRIAL?

Yeah, uh, there's this thing that's been happening that made stuff slow down a bit.

when did abbey maley break up with this dude? That girl is hosed up but in a good way, I'm a fan, he better not have hit her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I have a friend who's super weird about this stuff, like he won't watch roman polanski movies because he's afraid they will be too good and he'll recommend them to people.

I don't understand not watching movies by lovely people. There's some really solid Mel Gibson movies. Just don't give them money and don't tell people to give them money.

R&M is kind of a weird one because this news really colours a lot of the actual content of the show a different way. Like how I don't watch Clint Eastwood movies, not because I think he's a c*** but because his right wing jerkoff fantasies go right up onto the screen