Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

To celebrate us beating the game, here's a list of Epic Mickey fanart I've found over the years. These are specifically from between mid-2009 and the game's release in 2010, a period where fan's imaginations kind of went wild as to how messed up the game was going to be. CONTENT WARNING: while there are cute and/or heartwarming pieces, some of this art is quite disturbing. The more messed-up stuff has been bolded and italicized.

theenglishman fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Dec 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.
Inaccurate.Mickey famously has a heart of gold.

A cold, heavy, and lifeless lump representing wealth and greed

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

Well folks, it's been a wild ride. Thank you so much for joining us on this magical journey.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Thanks for showing Epic Mickey 1 & 2 off! 2 looks neat in spite of the warts, my backlog is a mile long already but I'll keep it in mind.

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Dec 28, 2023

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

Thanks for showing off a game I've long been curious about. The bits of Disney history were an unexpected bonus, as were the occasional terrible puns.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

I'm resurrecting this thread just to show off a video made by a friend of mine regarding Epic Mickey speedrunning techniques.

Just in case you were curious to see how much you can break this game if you wanted to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULNZKbzQIUg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING OH MY GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGwndMxLLGk

I will almost certainly do a stream of this version when it comes out.