Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

An optimistic prediction of his QBR next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Lily Tomlin you're better than this :(

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Toaster Beef posted:

Lily Tomlin you're better than this :(

I feel like either Tomlin or Fonda signed up for the movie and convinced the other to join them, because god knows how many opportunities they have left to work together.

Meanwhile every time I see Sally Field in that movie she looks like she wants to be anywhere but there

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Papercut posted:

Danny Devito is 78 which makes me sad because he should never die :(

At least he's gettin real weird with it in the mean time.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Papercut posted:

Danny Devito is 78 which makes me sad because he should never die :(

Just throw 'em in the trash when he does.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Zwabu come back, I can think of one big difference between Ray Lewis and Dan Snyder and it isn't that Ray Lewis isn't a sex trafficker. Or is your friend just incredibly retarded?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You can't say Dan Snyder here

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Mega64 posted:

I can't see how anyone in the modern era could be a Commie fan unless they grew up when the Redskins were an actually respectable team. Snyder single-handedly made that franchise into the trashiest team around, and it's only the players and Rivera being a legit good person (if a very iffy coach) that gives that franchise any redeeming qualities at this point.

I hope the team gets sold soon so they can fix/replace their garbage stadium and not cheap out on literally everything.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rivera is this generations John Fox, he'll fix a lovely franchise to where they play well enough to threaten every year, up to and including making a run in the playoffs but you're never going to win poo poo with him at the helm because he doesn't know what offense is other than running the ball.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sweet thursday posted:

You can't say Dan Snyder here

poo poo sorry

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
When Ron Rivera retires from football, he’s gonna be put out to pasture on a magnificent riverboat and float his way across the country for the rest of his days having adventures. He will have a gun and a Megacity One Book of Law, as is custom for those who journey out into the Cursed Earth.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

BlindSite posted:

he doesn't know what offense is other than running the ball.

Running is good tho

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gonz posted:

When Ron Rivera retires from football, he’s gonna be put out to pasture on a magnificent riverboat and float his way across the country for the rest of his days having adventures. He will have a gun and a Megacity One Book of Law, as is custom for those who journey out into the Cursed Earth.

They’ll never let him retire.

They’ll keep trotting him out because he’s a Hispanic coach, a cancer survivor, and people think he served in the military. He’s the lead of the nfls marketing campaign like three months out of the year.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mega64 posted:

I can't see how anyone in the modern era could be a Commie fan unless they grew up when the Redskins were an actually respectable team. Snyder single-handedly made that franchise into the trashiest team around, and it's only the players and Rivera being a legit good person (if a very iffy coach) that gives that franchise any redeeming qualities at this point.

I hope the team gets sold soon so they can fix/replace their garbage stadium and not cheap out on literally everything.

1) This is literally me :smith:

2) Couldn't agree with you more. I gave up my season tickets years ago after the whole fake "wait list" bullshit fiasco. I flat-out refuse to give Snyder a goddamned dime. I haven't attended a game or bought a single piece of licensed merch in years and that won't change until Snyder is gone. I loathe that motherfucker for so many reasons just thinking about it makes me angry.

E:

Eifert Posting posted:

But they can't be too old or else they are rooting for the team that segregated football and fought the hardest to keep it segregated.

Not that old.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jan 18, 2023

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Mega64 posted:

But they can't be too old or else they are rooting for the team that segregated football and fought the hardest to keep it segregated.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

FizFashizzle posted:

They’ll keep trotting him out because he’s a Hispanic coach, a cancer survivor, and people think he served in the military. He’s the lead of the nfls marketing campaign like three months out of the year.

thank u 4 ur service ron

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Super Bowl winner deserves a big hat and if it doesn't happen I will cry

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

How the f is that not a sketch

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

FizFashizzle posted:

They actively encourage this poo poo. Being a military brat doesn’t mean poo poo, its genuinely annoying when marketing departments pretend otherwise. I knew a business owner in the cannabis space who designed his entire brand around the military and had zero actual veterans on staff and his “connection” to the military was his dad had served before he was born.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Is it called "Semper Hi"?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Is it called "Semper Hi"?

Goddamn if not it ought to be.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Relentlessboredomm posted:

They actively encourage this poo poo. Being a military brat doesn’t mean poo poo, its genuinely annoying when marketing departments pretend otherwise. I knew a business owner in the cannabis space who designed his entire brand around the military and had zero actual veterans on staff and his “connection” to the military was his dad had served before he was born.

it's enough to get you that fancy bank account then by god i'm gonna put admiral prime on everything cause my dad was in the navy in the 70s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Why wouldn't you, the only people you're deceiving are dumber than whale poo poo