Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Relocate the Chargers to Fresno as punishment. Or even... California City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

I don't know what to say

Full-voiced screaming?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Its Rinaldo posted:

Seahawks are who we thought they are.

Same but for Chargers.

Wild game gently caress yes Jags

At least the Seahawks went out with some dignity.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Waltzing Along posted:

Was her name Trillian?

Lucky escape for Dallas if it was.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Sk:lol:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

really queer Christmas posted:

The ravens are so loving weird. They are clearly not a good team without Lamar, but also they should not even be competitive in games and yet they very much are. Which you'd think would be a credit to the coaching staff... except they seem to call plays by throwing darts at a wall, and have horrific clock management despite a head coach that doesn't call plays and has been a coach for 15 years. Genuinely don't get this team more than any other.

It's like watching the pre-Harbaugh Niners in a way, except they have a much, much better QB. They've clearly got talent but they just can't put it together in any coherent way.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Florida Man, Florida Man
Grosses us out like no one else can
Open the door! State Police win
Florida Man

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

indigi posted:

if the 9ers sign him it would be in November after Purdy and Lance get put on IR

Oh please, please no

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

D-LINK posted:

I mean I guess the 9ers could sign him and be slightly better off, but who else has an absolutely stacked roster that he can glom onto like Tampa did 3 years ago?

No.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The only hospital that should be discussed ITT is the care home Tom Brady is sent to after tonight's loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Asproigerosis posted:

I mean every hospital in america is at the point of any warm body please help, but nobody really wants to talk about this very frightening reality. There's a reason life expectancy is in a free fall and it's not just because Tom Brady is washed up.

Cool please God talk about it any other thread on the forums I beg you.