Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Extremely jazzed to watch Brock Purdy win the Super Bowl and for a screaming mob of fans to tear Trey Lance and Jimmy G limb-from-limb during the parade afterward just to ensure that he isn't benched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

MJeff posted:

Packers would've only allowed 38, but would've scored 3.
Lions would've scored 30+, but would've allowed 50.

Yeah, this 49ers team is only losing to a Philly that's firing on all cylinders. I think there are a few teams in the AFC that could beat them, but if I were those AFC teams, I'd be hoping that anyone else comes out of the NFC.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Literally what the gently caress, Chargers? How do you always find a way to collapse SO spectacularly? jesus christ

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We almost went 3/3 on embarrassing losses to start wild card weekend, but honestly this was still an embarrassing win

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

THE SLAYTON DROP: UGLY

THE ROUGHING-THE-PASSER: BULLSHIT

THE 4TH-AND-EIGHT TO HOCKENSON: FRAUDULENT AS gently caress

SKOL MOTHERFUCKERS ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Absolutely love to watch Brady slowly immolate his own reputation. Come back for another year or two and make sure that everyone's memories of you are absolute garbage, you weird little jackass.

surf rock fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jan 17, 2023