Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
If I owned an NFL team, I would simply not allow myself to be cursed by a spiteful witch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
How’s the hangover

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

JT Jag posted:

Honestly it hit worst right before I went to sleep last night

Still hard to believe that happened

I probably wouldn’t have been able to sleep after that, I’d still be pumped hours later

We’re all very happy you didn’t drown yourself in the pool in the second quarter

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

JT Jag posted:

It was a near thing, especially after the muffed kick

Yeah, that was hard to watch.

And then it became incredible to watch. I can’t imagine what it was like in the stadium.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Are you good people aware you’re having this dumb argument in the Aftermath thread

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Ravens fans always love to have dumb arguments in aftermath threads. Usually its about how bad their team is so “we’re actually better than everyone else in the AFC when healthy” is a hell of a change up.

Sure, but they haven’t even played their game yet. Surely we’ll have some better grist for the eternal argument mill in about six hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I skipped most of the Jags/Chargers game the first time around, so I went back and watched it on condensed. Still incredible. Jags D deserves a lot of credit for some tough stops, especially after being put in so many terrible situations.