Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Can someone post the T formation sweep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

solarjetman posted:

https://twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/status/1614491341513281536 this guy gets on my nerves but I don't see how he's wrong here

This is fantastic play design I love it

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

shyduck posted:

I still don't know what's more bewildering, blowing the 27 point lead or blowing the game with a +5 turnover margin

Turnover margin. Think about 28-3 , it happens because of an insane fumble when that huge linebacker killed Matt Ryan

In this game it was just one team going afk

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

The337th posted:

the absolute worst part of the NFL is QB importance being so emphasized and exaggerated now that people can even credibly try to sell the argument that Herbert was anywhere near the top of the list of what went wrong last night

the line for franchise QB starts somewhere below being able to shield a team from every consequence of failing to execute with coaching, defense, and special teams

imagine Tom Brady trying to build up the impossibly clutch reputation that's poisoned people's expectations, if he had a brain genius like Staley over on the sidelines
One of the defining moments in Brady's career is throwing a game ending int to the chargers , who promptly fumble it trying to return rather than just taking a knee. For some reason Natr kaeding got blamed , Schotty fired and the curse would never be broken

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jan 15, 2023

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Diva Cupcake posted:

lmao at thinking playoffs every couple years for 5 years is the dark period.

Jets haven't made the playoffs in 12 years or hosted a playoff game in 20.
Dolphins and Raiders haven't won a playoff game in 20/21 years.
Lions haven't won a playoff game in 31 years.

It can always get bleaker and more desperate.

yeah the packers fans are whining about not winning titles, meanwhile the year they won the superbowl was the last time the bears had a playoff win. theyve made it back twice, for the double doink and the nickelodeon shutout (til the last play) game. the fins, dolphins and jets are looking more likely to win a playoff game in the future but who the hell knows