Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Tony Khan gonna go party a couple hundred feet away from the stadium with Kenny Omega and the Bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Justin Herbert must not follow the path of Philip Rivers and have his soul ripped out of his body repeatedly in the playoffs by way of Comedy Chargers Bullshit™.

Dude needs to get off the Chargers after next season. Go literally anywhere else. But he's got to get the hell out of there before his psyche is shattered forever.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/fieldyates/status/1614741453510426630?s=46&t=KWI-6AXofTqnF-D9E-nOew

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

kalensc posted:

Uh did the Dallas kicker really miss 4 PATs?

Edit: Lol drat, he really did. Hope the GDT had a lot of Nagy double-doink gifs.

Four consecutive PAT’s, even!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I would require oxygen therapy at a local hospital if the Lions won the NFC. Forget about the Super Bowl. A conference title would do that to me.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I’ve seen:

A Tigers World Series title
Four Red Wings Stanley Cups
Three Pistons NBA Championships
A Michigan Football Natty
Two Michigan Hockey Nattys
A Michigan basketball Natty

The Lions winning a Super Bowl is all that’s left for the circle to be complete.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Bengos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

When Ron Rivera retires from football, he’s gonna be put out to pasture on a magnificent riverboat and float his way across the country for the rest of his days having adventures. He will have a gun and a Megacity One Book of Law, as is custom for those who journey out into the Cursed Earth.