Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Packers would've only allowed 38, but would've scored 3.
Lions would've scored 30+, but would've allowed 50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Offensive coordinator is Joe Lombardi, you say?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

indigi posted:

I guess I have to watch the game pass of this game how the gently caress did the Chargers charger so hard

The main thing I noticed is that in the first half they were absolutely destroying the Jaguars mid-short passing game (also Trevor was making a bunch of bad throws) but in the second half, the Jaguars were able to get it going and just dinked and dunked their way down the field.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hey do anything cool last night

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ravens vibes are so hosed.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

kidcoelacanth posted:

how can we engineer it such that the bengals, bills and chiefs can all play a three-way game

I believe Mahomes come out and hits both Allen and Burrow with a chair, grabs a mic and says doesn't see any winners here, just two losers, so he guesses he just gets to go straight to the Super Bowl, then Roger Goodell comes out and says that's not how we do things around here, Pat.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Android Apocalypse posted:

If we're going full pro wrestling script for the AFC then the Jags come out of nowhere for the pin after the Bills, Chiefs, and Bengals simultaneously knock each other out.

I mean, if we're going Tony Khan pro wrestling, then Mahomes will break his foot, Josh Allen will go on a spiteful tirade and get into a fight, getting half of the playoff field suspended and somehow the Lombardi will wind up on Peyton Manning because he was the only one available.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Maybe Tyler Huntley just wanted to be like his hero, Matthew Stafford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22eOgv4VY3w

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Docjowles posted:

Someone post the Ravens Chat gif with lightning and poo poo, it’s past due

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean that wasn't a good game, but it was a lot of fun until Brady got one of his teammates murdered trying to get a garbage time TD. :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Silly Burrito posted:

He’s coming back for at least one more year, his pride won’t let him go out like this.

Any teams dumb enough to sign him at this point aren't gonna be good enough to go anywhere with him at QB.

So I hope you're right, because he'll almost definitely be even worse if he comes back.