Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mega64 posted:

I can't see how anyone in the modern era could be a Commie fan unless they grew up when the Redskins were an actually respectable team. Snyder single-handedly made that franchise into the trashiest team around, and it's only the players and Rivera being a legit good person (if a very iffy coach) that gives that franchise any redeeming qualities at this point.

I hope the team gets sold soon so they can fix/replace their garbage stadium and not cheap out on literally everything.

1) This is literally me :smith:

2) Couldn't agree with you more. I gave up my season tickets years ago after the whole fake "wait list" bullshit fiasco. I flat-out refuse to give Snyder a goddamned dime. I haven't attended a game or bought a single piece of licensed merch in years and that won't change until Snyder is gone. I loathe that motherfucker for so many reasons just thinking about it makes me angry.

E:

Eifert Posting posted:

But they can't be too old or else they are rooting for the team that segregated football and fought the hardest to keep it segregated.

Not that old.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jan 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU