Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’ve feel like I’ve seen that defeated face on Herbert infinite times and he’s only been in the league 3 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
He’s 100% wrong but I love it anyways and I hope he sticks to it.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

McDaniel sucks, people think he's good because he seems nerdy

He loving owns actually lol

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

dingo with a joint posted:

The only reason that wasn't the worst game of the day is because of how drat hard the Dolphins and Bills worked at earning said title first up. Thanks Giants and Vikings for actually delivering some fun.

All the games were good, my grumpy friend.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Having a hearty chuckle thinking about all the Bucs/Brady fans who told us the salary cap doesn’t matter and Brady wasn’t washed and everything would be fine.

Have fun in Vegas, Tom.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
What if they have won a championship but it was 50 years ago and you hadn’t been born yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

If they win a super bowl it's house money for the rest of my life.

:agreed: