Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

That checkdown on 4th&8 was the most sublime combination of gutless cowardice and braindead stupidity I have ever seen. You like that?

It wasn’t a playoff game but Derek Carr once threw the ball away on a 4th down

https://www.nfl.com/videos/carr-throws-ball-away-on-fourth-and-5-279800

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Kind of funny that the entire Cowboys team is thrilled with the weekend except one guy who is full of despair

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
when your team wins it all you get to spend the entire postseason being a happy fan, with no sad sports feelings. You also build long lasting memories, my wife will always be able to remind me about how I walked away from the TV when the Chiefs were down 10 with 7 minutes left in SBLIV, and how our downstairs neighbor came up and complained after Jet Chip Wasp on 3rd and 15