Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

All the Cincinnati Bengals do is hurt and destroy. Look what they've done to our friends

They've spent so long doing it to Cincinnati, it was only a matter of time before the Bengals started branching out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LOL that Tom Brady prefers this to sleeping in a big bed with his wife.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

indigi posted:

maybe not 200. I was being hyperbolic but it's a lot more than the freakin NFL I'll tell you that much.

There's actually at least 425 teams - ~131 in FBS and ~130 in FCS and a further 164 in Division II and I didn't look up numbers on how many are in Division III.

But yeah, only like 25-30 are probably actually relevant to the NFL.