Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

Happy Hippo posted:

double poastin because lol pro-clicky henceforth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkrZZY5EWVU

lol :five:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

long after the thrill of suckin on a chilli dog

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

has anyone said "chuckin on a silly dog" yet

Shifty Nipples

watho posted:

suckin on a chili dog down the tastee deez

nuts

woahwoahwoah

somebody hosed around with your message

Shifty Nipples

Escape From Noise posted:

It's one of the funnier IK powers imho.

until you have to edit something out from a billion quote posts, but then it's funnier on this end thinking about how much time it took or how annoying it might have been

Shifty Nipples

Escape From Noise posted:

Well I'd never be IK of anywhere other than BYOB, so I don't think that'll be an issue for me, fortunately.

oh yeah I was speaking generally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples