Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Countblanc posted:

If you're starting a new campaign you should definitely download Tailfeathers (it's free/pay what you want on Itch currently) and steal the Roles from that first, imo they're just a straight upgrade in terms of fun factor. The Tailfeathers classes also work for Strike though they're a bit more esoteric, and if you do end up using some of them they use Implements instead of Feats (explained in the book)

Anything you need to watch out for besides "don't use the Hunter if you're not using creeps"?

Also I somehow completely missed that Tailfeathers & Kazzam were fully released. This has made my day; I'm always telling people about Strike! and I'm very happy with the iteration on it in Kazzam. Especially like the idea of the Dungeon as a way to make taking a player out into something interesting. Might run a one-shot for some friends soon.

Otherkinsey Scale fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Feb 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
That's good advice, thanks.

Am I missing something, or does Kazzam just not have a character sheet? (That is, it doesn't seem like there's anywhere to put your Kazzam info on the Tailfeathers character sheet, and the Kazzam pdf doesn't separately address the point.)

Otherkinsey Scale fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Feb 28, 2023