Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

I just wanted to slide back in here again to gush about Strike! I've been playing it for years and using it to play all different manner of settings. Fantasy/Sci Fi swashbuckling in space? Check. Traditional Fantasy as a DnD replacement? Big check (played a campaign spanning years for that). High school Persona-inspired mystery game? Check. I've even done a one-shot of a bunch of guards in over their head a-la Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett.

We're considering a Pokemon game too, since Strike suit that well too! As the one running a lot of these games, this system has drastically reduced the amount of work I need to do for prep work, and the skills, kits, and combat alone are more than enough to suit my needs and adapt to things on the floor, letting me only break out the other rules as necessary.

Love the system, keep up the fantastic work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU