Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
If I die tragically I want my loved ones to honour my memory with a Minute of Farting

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Hollismason posted:

Farted so hard just now that my rear end in a top hat is tingling.

rear end in a top hat ASMR :kimchi:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I want to apologise for the misinformation I've previously given in (from memory) this fart thread, and probably other fart threads too, about whether farts contain poop microparticles.

It turns out that apparently they don't, under normal (pants on) circumstances. However, farting while with your pants off while preparing food means you, and anyone else in the kitchen, might well soon be eating your poop particles (yum!).

These scientific facts were discovered by, I'm proud to say, an Australian microbiologist at the request of well known (in Aust.) scientist Dr Karl Kruszelnicki. The experiment involved farting near Petri dishes, with pants on and pants off, then waiting to see what developed.

It just struck me that when a person wearing a dress (or kilt) farts, especially when not wearing any knickers, poop microparticles might well be be on the loose! (No doubt this will be taken as a farting tip by some of you.)

[Source: https://www.iflscience.com/when-you-smell-poop-is-that-because-poop-particles-have-gone-up-your-nose-65611

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 17, 2023

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
nice work steve. it's always good to keep up to date on the science re: farts

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Larry Cum Free posted:

If I die tragically I want my loved ones to honour my memory with a Minute of Farting

A 21 fart salute. Hand out ponchos as the first 3 rows might be in the splash zone.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

BigBadSteve posted:

I want to apologise for the misinformation I've previously given in (from memory) this fart thread, and probably other fart threads too, about whether farts contain poop microparticles.

It turns out that apparently they don't, under normal (pants on) circumstances. However, farting while with your pants off while preparing food means you, and anyone else in the kitchen, might well soon be eating your poop particles (yum!).

These scientific facts were discovered by, I'm proud to say, an Australian microbiologist at the request of well known (in Aust.) scientist Dr Karl Kruszelnicki. The experiment involved farting near Petri dishes, with pants on and pants off, then waiting to see what developed.

It just struck me that when a person wearing a dress (or kilt) farts, especially when not wearing any knickers, poop microparticles might well be be on the loose! (No doubt this will be taken as a farting tip by some of you.)

[Source: https://www.iflscience.com/when-you-smell-poop-is-that-because-poop-particles-have-gone-up-your-nose-65611

This doesn't make sense because when I poop it smells different than when I fart.

I just really doubt the science. This seems like a for profit scheme.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I started at the beginning of this thread and it's still going.

help

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Strong powerful farts today. Like at least a dozen. Sounds and feels like a earthquake in my bowels.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm brapping like crazy today, I think it's the curry chicken I had this morning. Sensational.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0eCkS2NweY&t=675s

(It's time-linked to the appropriate moment. ;))

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://youtu.be/C3B0a4wjHoQ

Clown Suit Cowboy
Jun 27, 2023
I was a high school student in hot and humid south Louisiana. My homecoming date and I were at a pep rally, our backs to one of the big ventilation fans blowing the air inside the gym outdoors to provide ventilation. They served some spicy Cajun poo poo for school lunch, and I felt a hot bubble coming down the pike. I casually lean forward and successfully emit that demon silently, straight into the out draft, so it could discreetly get sucked away.

The fan turned off the millisecond my sphincter closed. It smelled like a leper colony at a crawfish boil, the discomfort of which was amplified by 80+ degree, humid, now-stagnant air. I could see the ripple through the crowd as everyone caught wind, pulling their shirts up and fanning. We could only wait for it to dissipate.

My date, at the epicenter of the blast, was entirely unphased. Never acknowledged it. We had a great time at our homecoming date. Wherever you are, Amanda, you loving rock.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

More like a poop rally

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
been doing some good night time farts lately. you know, when you're in bed and super relaxed and your bumhole is just like, "my time to shine" PRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Let loose a good multi-note trumpet riff while pissing and heard my wife crack up from the other room

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ever just do a stretch and the gasses all get cleaned at once in a nice 30-45 second stream of noise

Feels good nab

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I had one of those farts today. You know those ones where it doesn't feel or sound like it's going to be anything remarkable, but then your friend smells it and makes a sound like Tony Soprano when he gets shot by Junior?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

been doing some good night time farts lately. you know, when you're in bed and super relaxed and your bumhole is just like, "my time to shine" PRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

I only have farts like that bright & early in the morning

Most people have morning shits, I have morning farts :shrug:

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
My best fart is always my next fart. Constantly improving

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I get the best of both worlds. The angels’ trumpets heralding the arrival of my sacred holy morning dook. Praise be, he is bornt.

E: except for today. Tomorrow’s blessing shall surely be twofold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
A few weeks ago I let a big one one out in the condiments aisle of the grocery store and it was so bad that a random chick who started down the aisle asked my wife and I if someone had ripped rear end and then ran away. This was foreshadowing because I had diarrhea about 10 minutes later.

Also in 2015, a couple of months after my wife and I started dating, I was cuddling her in bed and let out a small one but I guess it was worse than average because she started gagging but we didn't untangled fast enough and she threw up in bed.