Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i think for me, even though i'm not american, it has to be the one a couple of years ago where i perfectly farted the first 3 notes from the star spangled banner. and i mean perfectly.

share your best farts ITT, or even your worst!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

:chloe:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

:nws: probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7AQVE-aRY

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

we’ll post if you promise you’re not jerking off to the stories op. We know youre nothing if not honourable

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

despite enjoying that video bossy lady posted i do not find farts to be sexually appealing.

they are certainly an amazing part of life and nature though, they deserve respect imho

hemanoncrack
Jan 23, 2003

I AM WET
Any fart that also itches your butthole for you is the best fart ever.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I had the most unleashed, satisfying, rear end in a top hat shattering fart in bed next to my wife. I pretended to be asleep, she sure wasn't. She sighed heavily. She filed for divorce a week later.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
When I was a shipwright for a cargo barge, I once farted so hard it blew a hole clear through the hull of the ship. It sunk the ship, and with it over $50billion worth of novelty toys. This is a true story, OP.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I was playing video games one time and my brother and girlfriend were in the room. I farted the tiniest silent but deadly. literally just a tiny poot. It smelled so horrible for so long. It could gag a maggot. It didnt clear out for over an hour and a half.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Whats it called when you are walking and you fart but you keep farting and the fart kind of feels like its propelling you forward

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Hollismason posted:

Whats it called when you are walking and you fart but you keep farting and the fart kind of feels like its propelling you forward

if the fart is like stopping and starting with each step i call it trombone walking

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I had two rapid high pitch squeakers and then said "awhoohoo" and it sounded pitch perfect like the sting on the duck tales theme and it was my gfs all time fave fart I subjected her to

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I had a job at a printing place, printing and shipping books. I ripped a fart so stinky production shut down for a good 10 minutes while the stench cleared out.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Hollismason posted:

tihs is known as "Crop Dusting" op

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
oh wait that reminds me. I need to correct myself. My best fart is the time I farted on the owner of the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball team.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I farted out the OP. It was not the best though.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
An ex of mine once farted against my dorm room wall. My suitemate next door was shocked and abruptly stopped practicing her flute.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the best are always sharts OP

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
All of my farts are masterpieces op

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Hollismason posted:

Newton's Second Law

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hollismason posted:

I believe it’s called “The Rocket”

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Owlbear Camus posted:

I had two rapid high pitch squeakers and then said "awhoohoo" and it sounded pitch perfect like the sting on the duck tales theme and it was my gfs all time fave fart I subjected her to

i do have an extra fondness for musical farts

i like to imagine even early cavemen would chuckle together at a particularly musical fart

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The best fart you've ever done was this thread.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
I had some vile loving farts last night god drat dont know why they were so bad. Ill keep you guys updated if it happens again tonight

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWeeKxPHltU

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
There are no bad farts, just bad owners.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Here's a little tip: warm/hot-feeling farts are almost always very stinky. Cool farts are mostly just air trapped in the anus and will not stink.

Pretty obvious why that probably is, but for now it is just a scientific observation I have made, and an attempt to assist my hard earned knowledge to you, my brethren. It can help you know how to respond to a fart before you've had the displeasure of smelling it.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

The funniest farts are when you are in the shower and your soaking wet and it just makes this loud BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP noise

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

The funniest farts are when you are in the shower and your soaking wet and it just makes this loud BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP noise

Yeah it’s funny until it hangs in the steam, like if it’s your own, disappoint. :smith:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Prob tub farts because they're a visual indicator of Fart Power. Nothing like ripping a huge fart and big rear end bubbles coming up

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

yeah the smell on those shower farts is off the charts. the noise is funny tho very true.

would love to rip some tubfarts but i haven't lived somewhere that had a bathtub instead of a shower in like a decade :(

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

How many farts is too many farts because I fart like 20 times a day

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had to fart after a big poo poo once, and my rear end in a top hat was a little stretched still and it literally went “WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFTTTHHHH”

Most of the time it’s an “EEOOORT” which is still p funny. A “wwwuuurpppp” means you poo poo your pants tho. :shrug:

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Easy, in the silver room of the Green Vault.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I ate a bunch of weed chocolate and let out a 30-second squeaker. It sounded like a fire truck siren. It smelled mostly like weed and not fart.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
I had the walkin farts for a good hundred metres at work one day. Laughing through the whole thing was not helping my cause.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Hollismason posted:

How many farts is too many farts because I fart like 20 times a day

That's too many, I'm very sorry to report. Most likely you have broken rear end disease

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

another good fart is a bed time fart, when your body is at it's most relaxed and you can let out an absolute belter

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

teen witch posted:

An ex of mine once farted against my dorm room wall. My suitemate next door was shocked and abruptly stopped practicing her flute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAVRSyOWbc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like the ones where I gross out the dog and he leaves the room. You know how bad a fart has to be to gross out a dog?