Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Oh man what ever happened to that video of that person farting and the caption was like " Guy sounds like he's slapping bologna together."

It was real funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i can’t recall ever doing one

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I was sitting on the floor in front of the TV and did a fart that sounded like a quizzical 'hey?' with an upward inflection at the end, I cracked up but there was no one around to share in the moment

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

My mom once farted and it was like a two-parter. The first part was a regular, quick "bort", followed by a squeaker that raised up and REALLY sounded like it was saying "Mooom?"

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I archive all my farts.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Sophy Wackles posted:

I archive all my farts.

Me too. I use balloons.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

If you've ever shaved, waxed or used a depilatory on your rear end in a top hat the difference it makes when you fart is crazy

They go from normal to insanely loud, brapping shart noises. There are no silent farts with a waxed rear end in a top hat, only whoopee cushion sounds.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I was working a festival as a sound tech 20 something years ago, was straining to move an 810 bass cab and hugely farted on PJ Harvey in her stage gear as she was walking past

There was significant crowd noise so she didn't notice thank God

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Me too. I use balloons.

Balloons are nice for rapid release capability but I prefer mason jars for maximum preservation.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
I've never farted, and never will, op. So gently caress you.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
one time i took a Fender Telecaster off the wall at a friends house, plugged that poo poo into a Marshall stack. shredded this sick lick descending in the key of G, a bit of a psycho-country thing with pull-offs.........i farted out the low G to conclude the lick, was gnarly as gently caress

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

My mom once farted and it was like a two-parter. The first part was a regular, quick "bort", followed by a squeaker that raised up and REALLY sounded like it was saying "Mooom?"

Mom: “My fart is also named Bort.”

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

Hollismason posted:

Whats it called when you are walking and you fart but you keep farting and the fart kind of feels like its propelling you forward

The Airport Walkway

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Right after I started living with housemates in a place with really thin walls, I had some incredible abdominal pain but couldn't poop. Fell asleep watching a movie and woke up at like 3-4am feeling like something had to escape my rear end.

I scurried to the toilet and sat my rear end down and let out the most thunderous, bowl-splitting, house-shaking, 30+ second long fart of my life. I felt it with my feet through the floor. I absolutely lost and laughed to the point of tears. Could tell I woke 6 people up but nobody ever mentioned it

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i honestly don't trust anyone who can't find humour in a good old fashioned fart

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
crop dusted an escalator in las vegas on purpose

i stood at the top and watched everyones faces screw up. felt accomplished.

also

opening a bag of beef jerky on a plane

if someone doesn't know you opened a bag of beef jerky, they immediately think someone just farted it up and it will fill half the plane with that smell. you'll hear people five rows down complaining about the farts

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i once said to my gf I was leaving the room to fart cos I didn't want to stank her out so I went in the hallway and it was the loudest fart I've ever done, all 3 of my housemates + my gf ran into the hallway to check wtf was going on. proud

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

one of the best joys of dating is pooping with the door open so they can hear your farts too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
where teh gently caress is jimmyjams

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
In my late teens at the old family computer CRT screen sitting on a folding metal chair, with my younger and only brother in the room.

I let out a fart on the folding metal chair that lasted something like 15 seconds and it was making normal fart noises, except it was also pinging off the folding metal chair.

Sounded like someone dinging a bell a few times a second throughout.

stinky ox
Mar 29, 2007
I am a stinky ox.
one morning I was lying on my back in bed and let out a fart and through vagaries of position and pressure for some reason my arse cheeks clapped really slowly, like "bap... bap... bap... bap..."

my partner shot out of bed and rushed downstairs to answer the door because they were expecting an amazon delivery and my fart had sounded like someone knocking at the door.

proud of that one.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
this one time about a year ago my wife and i finished having sex, she went to have a shower while i lay on my back in bed wallowing in post-sex stupification. something must have gotten jostled loose because i then i let rip the loudest angriest cheek clapper that literally lasted about 8 to 10 seconds. five whole minutes later my wife comes out of the shower and the putrid stench was still so thick in the air she nearly gagged

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Probably not my best ever but earlier this week I had four pints, a huge pile of fish and chips with salt and vinegar and drank two cokes when I got home. I was so bloated that when I finally farted I felt like I was a balloon deflating and the feeling of relief afterwards was probably the same as when a buddhist monk finally achieves a state of enlightenment

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

My first wife farted and fanned it with the sheet and blanket and got up and walked to the restroom and closed the door. I'd had a big gyro sandwich and fries earlier and so in retaliation, I sat on her pillow and let this huge fart. I hopped back over, and curled up like nothing ever happened. She laid down and instantly started dry-heaving and then ran back to the restroom and threw up.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

This a copy/paste of what I posted a few years back:

I cleared out a preschool classroom once.

When my daughter was about three, her daycare had a little Halloween/art show thing on a Saturday morning. The rooms were packed shoulder to shoulder with parents and their toddlers, wandering around looking at toddler art projects.

Little did they know that we were hosting some old friends from college that weekend and one of them brought a deep fryer. (It was a Friend's Thanksgiving type gathering and we were going to deep fry a turkey outside on Saturday evening.) My friends showed up on Friday night and we all proceeded to drink beer like we were still 20. Later in the evening we got the bright idea to set up the fryer, make some batter, and deep fry anything we could think of. Onion rings, cheese, vegetables, you name it. This went on past midnight.

By the time I arrived at my daughter's classroom with not only my wife and daughter but one of our friends and her kid, my stomach was churning. I wanted to go find some place to let loose the pressure, but there was only one bathroom available to adults in the school, and that was accessed via a pass that you picked up at the front office. A definite no-go as there would actually be a log of my log. I feared the ramifications for my daughter's academic future if I let loose the vile combination of too much beer battered god-knows-what and gallons of IPA under that roof.

I then had an epiphany--I was in a crowded room, but many of the people in that room were kids wearing diapers. I'd let them take the fall for my stench. Using skills carefully honed over decades I purged all of the gas out in one long silent release. I even managed to keep it dry. The effect was beautiful to watch. Starting at the epicenter of the event (my rear end) I saw the change of expression on every adult face radiate through the room. They then started picking up their kids and sniffing them to see if they needed changing. My wife even checked our daughter. No one said anything but people began to file out of the room. My wife took that as our cue to leave and we went to the car. As soon as the car doors closed I started laughing harder than I had in years. In between gasps I let my wife and our friend know that it wasn't some random kid crapping his pants but that I was the cause of our early departure. I felt like some kind of fart super villain. It was the perfect fart crime.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Itchy_Grundle posted:

This a copy/paste of what I posted a few years back:

I cleared out a preschool classroom once.

best post in thread

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
I farted in my car right before getting out. Got back in 2 hours later and it stank. I was disgusted, annoyed and proud.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Mr. Meagles posted:

If you've ever shaved, waxed or used a depilatory on your rear end in a top hat the difference it makes when you fart is crazy

They go from normal to insanely loud, brapping shart noises. There are no silent farts with a waxed rear end in a top hat, only whoopee cushion sounds.

Talc is your friend.

Best farts are ones that emphasise your point in a sex argument.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Chinatown posted:

where teh gently caress is jimmyjams

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I farted while parking my car before a basketball game. I got out, played the game, got back in my car and it was still there and hadn't lost any potency. Nobody else there to appreciate it unfortunately

*Edit* just read about waltzing along's fart. Hell yeah

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
God, these threads always make me think of the post where someone suggested pushing your buttcheeks up against the shower wall when you fart to let out a holy cacophony, and one goon reported back to say they did it in their dorm room shower, or something, with walls so thin they heard the person next door clearly go, "What the gently caress?"

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

The best farts are the ones that make other people mad. When your natural comedy bodily function has the power to legit piss someone else off.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
My little brother liked to sneak up on people, press his butt cheeks up against theirs, and fart as hard as humanly possible. Believe me when I say he can fart hard as gently caress. It is the most profoundly violating experience I’ve ever felt. It made my ex girlfriend cry. I’ve never met a single other person who has thought to do this or had it done to them.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Registering an account on something bawfuk.co.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

I know the gbs pantshitting thread joke gets thrown around a lot but these threads always make me laugh so incredibly hard. The stories about making other people mad with your farts are my favorite. I feel like I learned the concept of a 'hot pocket' from one of these threads way back and I've giggled about it ever since.

the best farts are when you eat a little too much and you feel bad and you think there's going to be a whole event brewing but you rip the perfect gut-clearing brapper and suddenly feel like a whole new person. *farrrrrrp* sir I'm ready to lead the platoon

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

EoinCannon posted:

I farted while parking my car before a basketball game. I got out, played the game, got back in my car and it was still there and hadn't lost any potency. Nobody else there to appreciate it unfortunately

:hfive: fart brothers

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Mr. Meagles posted:

There are no silent farts with a waxed rear end in a top hat

This sounds like a precautionary proverb

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

EoinCannon posted:

Speaking of car farts, one thanksgiving I loaded up on the classic hallmarks of turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. I had to drive my older brother back to his apartment after dinner. Before he got in my lovely 1990 Acura, I ripped a rancid fart and it really tainted the whole ride. It ended up lingering in the car for days after. My car was a gross pale gold beforehand, but I think it got a shade or two darker on that day.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

when my kid was born i ate so much takeout during our stay at the hospital that i wound up getting constipated. by the time we got home my farts had mutated into these dense lingering walls of stench that would not dissipate. my computer desk was around the corner from the bedroom in the main area and i let one rip while sitting there. the stench was so bad i couldnt even stand it myself. ten minutes goes by and i hear from the bedroom "did you just fart?" in that amount of time, the heavy plume of my fart had crept like molasses around the wall and into the bedroom, as strong as if I had just released it. it remained there for about an hour or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Sophy Wackles posted:

I archive all my farts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiD9vmFyngU