Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I was at this tv and film convention in London probably about 2006. One of the guests was Tom Baker from Dr Who who my friend was a big fan of. At one point we saw him walking around the convention floor just hanging out and my friend approached him to say hello. Before he could even get any words out Baker sternly and loudly demanded “DO NOT TALK TO ME”

I thought wow how loving rude. Anyway, I had a fart brewing so I went up there myself, pretended I was looking at all the Dark Knight poo poo they had on display and ripped a huge fart on Dr Who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Around a decade ago I was heading to work having eaten a particularly spicy garlicky curry the night before. The initial part of the commute was just me in the car, so I knew that there was trouble-a-brewing as I headed down the motorway in a miasma of 'silent but violent' farty stank.

A short while later I was sitting on an Underground train heading for Central London. I got on at the end of the line so the train wasn't too crowded initially. A few stops in and a woman in her 30's sat opposite me. The doors closed and at that moment my rear end decided to commit a war crime.

Another 'silent but violent', as I copped the first waft I knew this was going to be problematic for my fellow passengers. The full alphabet of vitamins were dancing in the air.

I watched the woman opposite me and could pinpoint the moment her nostrils first caught a niff.

The swift progression of differing emotions on her face - Curiosity to Disgust via Horror and Fear was an absolute picture. Any chance of hiding that I was the one responsible was gone by my shuddering with barely contained laughter. She got up and got off at the next stop.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I've told this one before, but I used to work in maintenance. It was the beginning of summer and my coworker and I were working on remodeling a vacant apartment. I had just rehabbed and gotten the evaporative cooler going on the roof because it was getting hot and I didn't want to be sweating my taint off while working in the apartment. The place was just about finished and I was sitting cross-legged on the floor installing a transition in between the living room and bathroom.

Suddenly, a deep gurgling fell upon my gut from the gas station steak and cheese taquitos I had for lunch and I started violently inflating with gas. I barely had any time to lift up a cheek before the effluvium tempestuously erupted from my buttocks that were pressed against the second floor hollow flooring, acting like a cursed soundboard and amplifying the sound from studio apartment to Carnegie Hall. The sound was best described as a long and healthy trombone blast as the player slowly pulls the slide out to lower the pitch, only this trombone was filled with tapioca pudding and meat chunks. My fart had its own doppler effect going on from a fixed location.

As soon as the last of the offensive air left my GI tract and the place fell deathly silent, in walks the coordinator looking for the boss. He stops dead in his tracks, his nose starts convulsing from one nostril to the other, and he tells me, "I see you finally got the cooler going. Well, this cooler fuckin' STINKS." My coworker and I lost it, and the coordinator didn't know what was so funny.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
That's not really funny, honestly.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Once one of my roommates in a house of 6 farted and it smelled like he took a poo poo right on the floor. it stuck around so long that we eventually couldn't stand it any longer and just left and went to a bar

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

I can say I’ve blasted out a few that sounded like Donald Duck making angry noises.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

stinky ox posted:

one morning I was lying on my back in bed and let out a fart and through vagaries of position and pressure for some reason my arse cheeks clapped really slowly, like "bap... bap... bap... bap..."

my partner shot out of bed and rushed downstairs to answer the door because they were expecting an amazon delivery and my fart had sounded like someone knocking at the door.

proud of that one.

slow motion rear end-clappers prove god is real and loves us.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

Costco Meatballs posted:

The Airport Walkway

this was a good joke and nobody appreciated it

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I fart and burp directly into the toilet, where only God can hear me.

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Last night, standing at the brewery urinal, loudly as someone just so happened to be exiting the stall at that moment.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

This is the GOAT and a good lesson in why we should all video all of our farts

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
when i was a kid my dad took me on a surprise trip to a really tall tv transmitter mast (emley moor, west yorkshire, looks a bit like barad-dûr and was for a long time the tallest free-standing structure in europe at 1047 feet).

he knew a guy who was one of the engineers there who arranged for me, my dad and a bunch of my dad's friends to go on a tour of the place which they didn't normally do. one of the fun facts he told us was that the lift took 11 minutes to get to the top of the tower. so anyway as soon as the lift started moving i let out a massive fart into the small confined space and tried to idiotically say it wasn't me and that was the thing that everyone remembers about that trip now

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I have a lot of good fart stories I’d need a minute to actually type up. In lieu of that, I wanna mention this one dude I was really good friends with in my early 20s. Every single time he burped it smelled like he just farted. Absolutely vile. I have no idea what was going on with his stomach micro biome.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lt. Cock posted:

I have a lot of good fart stories I’d need a minute to actually type up. In lieu of that, I wanna mention this one dude I was really good friends with in my early 20s. Every single time he burped it smelled like he just farted. Absolutely vile. I have no idea what was going on with his stomach micro biome.

He was eating a lot of rear end op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

He was eating a lot of rear end op

:drat:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Laying here in the dark, swinging my small child to sleep in their sensory swing, reading this thread and tears are cascading down my face as I try not to laugh out loud. GodDAMN these are funny

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
The best are when you have a ton of pressure that’s been building up for a while and when you finally release, you get a big gush of air followed by a full hot colon evacuation into MeUndies. MeUndies will keep that dump right where it belongs with no leakage down your legs. Use offer code GOON20 to save 20% off your first order of MeUndies. Nothing holds a dump like MeUndies.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/ho...A7GICYEPCJ7HT4/

nz herald posted:

A UK man has been sentenced after deliberately farting in the face of a police officer after he was asked to bend over during a strip search.

Stuart Cook, 28, of Aberdeen was arrested at the scene of a crash and taken back to the station where he committed the vile act, asking an officer "how do you like that?" as he farted in their general direction.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

yass on yerself son, get the polis telt

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
imagine farting in a police mans face though. well worth 75 hours of community service.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Lt. Cock posted:

My little brother liked to sneak up on people, press his butt cheeks up against theirs, and fart as hard as humanly possible. Believe me when I say he can fart hard as gently caress. It is the most profoundly violating experience I’ve ever felt. It made my ex girlfriend cry. I’ve never met a single other person who has thought to do this or had it done to them.

We call this one the fart transplant.

Haven't seen it done in decades

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Snow camping trip. We built a snow cave thing. Friend was ranger/mountaineer. It was big enough for the 4 of us to sit in, cook, play cards, but only room enough for two of us to sleep. The other guys slept out in a tent.

Anyways, something we ate, dehydrated food, cheese, salami; I don't know. I just started ripping them though. They were contained to the sleeping bag at first, but for a short while I was farting every 30 seconds for like 5 minutes. Middle of the night and the friend in there was all, "jesus christ" Then he started farting. Stinkiest snow cave ever.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

once I farted in class and it smelled so bad that the teacher lit a candle and asked whoever farted to please see a doctor

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

another time I farted and poo poo my pants

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Gassed myself in a small and exceedingly well insulated hotel room with beer and Bundaberg farts. I woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air and had to open the window.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Was working in a pub when I was young on the bar once and a local called Dave, at his 50th, surrounded by all his friends and family, cheekily cocked a leg and tried to fart as the punchline of a one-liner fart gag sort of thing, but completely misjudged it and then fully, loudly and massively poo poo his pants in front of everyone out of nowhere. Clearly he'd previously had gut distress and got his safety margin totally wrong after multiple pints of Guinness while trying to hit on nineteen.

Had to chuck out the barstool and he had to pay the owner like £200 for cleaning as I recall. It was absolutely wretchedly disgusting and I was gagging in between laughing fit to piss myself.

His face turned from mirthful glee to absolute horror in half a second. Never seen anything like it before or since.

A CRAB IRL fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jan 23, 2023

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
In the engineroom of a submarine there's a lil room where a handful of angry, bored nerds sit and stare at panels to make sure that the reactor is not, to use the technical term, going fucky. The room is enclosed to keep them safe if a steampipe breaks in the engineroom, and the doors have to be kept shut. You also have to request permission to enter eg "request permission to enter for brief" or "request permission to enter for tags" etc.

Well, the engineroom is a noisy place, and it's really easy to mistake "request permission to enter and discuss" with "request permission to enter and disgust"

Anyway that's the story of how I got a counseling chit for making several highly trained men sit in a cloud of my rear end gas lmao

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I have farted myself awake on more than one occasion. It's a very confusing experience

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Real talk, I was in college in an Italian class and just straight up ripped a massive fart out of nowhere. I didn’t even mean to let it out but it just did. I just kind of looked around and knew there was no denying it to 20 other people and was like “welp, sorry. I don’t know why that happened”. The girl who sat behind me was friendly with me in general and we had talked a few times so I was like “ayup, I guess sorry” and she got to bask in it for a minute or two.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Every one where I don’t inadvertently poo poo myself is tied.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
convinced a friend that a motorcycle drove by. proudest moment of my life.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
One time my buddy Dustin occupied himself at an overnight LAN party by opening up a half full Gatorade bottle and farting into over and over. Like ten hours of farting into this bottle. At some point in the late night the host got fed up the two of them got into a tug of war over the bottle. Ten hours of fart infused Gatorade ended up spilling all over both of them. It was like a lemon lime fart cologne. Like getting skunked by electrolytes. Bad enough to clear the room and send everyone running whenever they got near.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

girlfriend as my witness i was walking and ripped rear end and the echo was just the right frequency to set off a car alarm across the street

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Regarding the car farts, I ripped one into my car's seat right as I pulled in one evening after coming home from work, didn't think much of it until I got in the next morning. As soon as I sat back down on the seat the stink wafted up to greet me, having stewed in the seat cushion all night.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

It’s insane when you lie in bed all morning ripping rear end then take the covers off and the accumulated ripped rear end washes over you like an angry sea

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
the shart

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Farting against a door or shower wall is a pro move whoever suggested that deserves an award. I had to poo real bad but the bathroom was occupied and after I took a risk and farted against the bathroom door the person in there was so horrified by it they stopped shaving and let me use the bathroom.

My best fart made someone throw up but it wasn't anything special as far as noise/volume goes.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Toxic Mental posted:

Real talk, I was in college in an Italian class and just straight up ripped a massive fart out of nowhere. I didn’t even mean to let it out but it just did. I just kind of looked around and knew there was no denying it to 20 other people and was like “welp, sorry. I don’t know why that happened”. The girl who sat behind me was friendly with me in general and we had talked a few times so I was like “ayup, I guess sorry” and she got to bask in it for a minute or two.

mi scusi

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Bean farts are pretty powerful , but nothing more powerful than Papa John's pizza farts for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

Bean farts are pretty powerful , but nothing more powerful than Papa John's pizza farts for me

Musta been the ‘chovies. :fart: