Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

You Are A Elf posted:

Ate a bunch of catfish and broccoli earlier and the farts are just pouring out of my rear end every five seconds. The hot kind that just fwooosh out silently, but smell like a Red Lobster dumpster in July.

lord have mercy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

My cat once farted loud enough that it woke me from a long nap and startled him into jumping at the same time. I'm kinda proud of him.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
İ own a ball python, which is maybe the quietest pet you can have short of a fish or a plant.

One night i woke up from a dead sleep to what sounded like the rear end trombone of a large man in the room with me. İ was sat up in bed before my eyes were open, trying to make sense of the sound, when a wall of putrescence hit me like a screen door. İt was a physical presence in the room, the way it peeled back my eyelids and crawled up my nose. İt was both animal and chemical, something like burnt rubber meets week-old trash.

The next morning i discovered that the young snake had produced one perfectly formed poo right where two walls of his tank met. İ think he must have pulled off the shower wall trick years before i had even heard of it. Not bad for a creature with a cloaca.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Anyone ever go to take a poo poo and you fart so hard that your rear end kind of lifts off the seat of the toilet? I've had a few of those.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

holy hell, i just ripped rear end and it smelled so bad that it didn't have the pleasure of smelling your "own brand" that farts usually do. i just retched.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
When I was 9 I blew out the rear end of my underwear farting while sitting on the floor playing gameboy.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Charles Bukowski posted:

When I was 9 I blew out the rear end of my underwear farting while sitting on the floor playing gameboy.

What game were you playing, and are you going to recreate this now that Gameboy games are on Switch?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I'm ripping rear end

I want the world to know

Got to let it show

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

LuckyCat posted:

What game were you playing, and are you going to recreate this now that Gameboy games are on Switch?

Super Mario Land 2 I think, since pokemon hadn't come out yet.

No Nintendo's contempt for their customers by not having the entire old Nintendo catalogue open to play keeps me away. Everything runs on phones now too. There's also some nice switch emulation on PC already.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Yesterday I was laying in bed with my wife and she's hella pregnant. She got up out of bed to get ready for work and a second after she closed the door to the bedroom she ripped rear end.

It sounded like a combination of a weed-whacker and ripping open that Amazon packing tape. She got surprised by it and went "Oh... my god!" While it was happening then we both laughed.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

just farted and it smells like diarrhea

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

Anyone ever go to take a poo poo and you fart so hard that your rear end kind of lifts off the seat of the toilet? I've had a few of those.

I just hunker down and let it ripple the water. :hai:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Ralph Hurley posted:

The way I did it was on all fours with my rear end in the air because I found that I could fart more powerfully that way. Then I guess my butthole relaxed allowing air to go in. Hold and repeat with extreme caution.

I did a similar trick with swallowing air and burping in and out. I did that until I threw up.

Kids are gross, me especially.

Are you me?

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

pencilhands posted:

An all too common experience

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

pencilhands posted:

we have all been there. thought and prayers in these trying times

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."

Robert Mitchum: Baby I Don't Care by Lee Server posted:

The first-class section of the TWA flight out of JFK was no-smoking, but Mitchum had lit up anyway. A businesswoman from New York, sitting one row ahead, suffered from various allergies and was not pleased with the gray clouds wafting her way. She turned around in her seat and explained that there was a smoking section in the rear of the plane. Mitchum jabbed out his cigarette. "I wonder which way's the no-farting section," he said. A little later, the allergic woman looked up to see Mitchum suddenly standing very close before her. Standing in the aisle he shifted around so that his back was to her, then bent way over, bracing himself on the back of a seat, and farted in her face. It was not just any fart, witnesses would recall in awe, but something long and deep and sonorous, like nothing they had ever heard before. It very nearly knocked the aircraft off course. Mitchum straightened up, turned, and made his way back to his seat.

Wonder who the sources for that anecdote could have been.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I very clearly remember being 4 years old and lying on my mom's bed, bawling my eyes out, convinced that my stomach could only hurt this bad if I was dying.

Turned out it was gas. Afterward I was certain that that fart had saved my life.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

I've been demolishing Hawkins Cheezies bags this week, and also had McDonald's a few times.

My farts have been unbelievable. They fill my nasal passages with such a robust body of scent that I'm forced to pay it my full attention until it passes.

God bless

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I have had to wear full PPE including respirator for work today. I am now intimately familiar with the concept “as unwelcome as a fart in a spacesuit”.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Some of the best farts are after you sit down and take a poo poo and you’re just sitting on the toilet and the backed up and blocked off farts are finally able to get out

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

Some of the best farts are after you sit down and take a poo poo and you’re just sitting on the toilet and the backed up and blocked off farts are finally able to get out

like a poop miner striking a vein of methane gas

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Just farted and it was so warm and voluminous that I thought I poo poo myself

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Magnificent

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Fart heaps all day, feel kinda greasy, wipe the date and it's like it's been eating chicken masala: gritty and orange.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

One day I was at a festival and the 3 days of beer and lovely food made me rip a killer fart while walking around. The wind carried it away and it was so bad a row of people downwind all went "what this is this eeww" at the same time.

A great achievement for sure.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Son of Rodney posted:

One day I was at a festival and the 3 days of beer and lovely food made me rip a killer fart while walking around. The wind carried it away and it was so bad a row of people downwind all went "what this is this eeww" at the same time.

A great achievement for sure.

I woulda sucked tha fart down

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

You know that feeling when you’ve been holding in or stealthily releasing partial farts all day because you’re at work or whatever, and you finally get into your car/get home and just absolutely let it rip for the first time?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

pencilhands posted:

You know that feeling when you’ve been holding in or stealthily releasing partial farts all day because you’re at work or whatever, and you finally get into your car/get home and just absolutely let it rip for the first time?

no

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I've been farting all drat day.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Woke myself up from extreme farts at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep because I was painfully ripping rear end every 5 minutes

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I was just thinking today

What if instead of heart attacks, people had fart attacks?

Everyone would fart in and out regularly, much like we now breathe. Sometimes the intestine would be blocked by built up poop, and their farts would no longer be able to circulate - a “fart attack.” Doctors would perform bypasses so that farts could come out of a different hole on the body, or insert a stent into the rectum to open the intestine wider and allow farts to pass.

The symptoms of a fart attack would be a painful anus, the inability to fart, or sudden numbness in one rear end cheek.

Sometimes you would be in a place like a restaurant, and a person would stop farting and fall face first to the ground, their rear end lifting into the air wildly and straining to fart. Someone would yell, “help! he’s having a fart attack!” and a doctor would rush over, pull down his pants, and fart directly into his rear end in a top hat, then perform rear end compressions, and shock his rear end cheeks with a defartbrilator.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
The other night the dog was under my chair busting out some silent but violent farts as I was working. Vile. Guess I'll have to cut back giving her Milk Bones.

I could probably hot box her if she gets under the covers, but she'll probably like that.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

some people fart like ~purt~

some people fart like FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPP

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
definitely had my most sonically impressive bout of flatulence yesterday morning sitting on the toilet. several 5-6 second loud and long trumpets, I am glad my roommate was not home

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Bowlpoot

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I'm still working on the science but my theory is that the smaller the fart the smellier it can be and the louder the less smelly. Now I've been doing my own research and it seems like this really checks out.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Hollismason posted:

I'm still working on the science but my theory is that the smaller the fart the smellier it can be and the louder the less smelly. Now I've been doing my own research and it seems like this really checks out.

this has been my experience, SBD is totally a thing

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Revins posted:

definitely had my most sonically impressive bout of flatulence yesterday morning sitting on the toilet. several 5-6 second loud and long trumpets, I am glad my roommate was not home

I did that once in a hotel room, with a friend whom I had not seen in years waiting outside. They had the decency not to say anything but they definitely heard

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Lardfart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Not the best but I did scare my new cat with a fart last night. They ran off the chair and hid on top of the cabinets.