Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Once in high school a fart slipped out as I started up the stairs on the ground floor and I did not stop farting until I got to the second floor.

Sometimes I think about the people behind me because it was during a class change. Who were they? What class were they going to? Were they as horrified as I was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

have you ever farted in bed with the same resonant frequency as the springs inside your mattress causing the springs to sing?

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I’m constantly uncomfortably holding them in or farting infinitely, because I have a problem where I can’t pass bowel movements completely, so almost always one is stuck in there slowly decaying into gas. It would probably take a hundred years for it to entirely do the state of matter change to gas, and I like to imagine there would be some way scientists could harness this power for the greater benefit of mankind.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I live in a rambler style house. This morning while walking from the bedroom to the kitchen, polar opposite sides of this long domicile, I had the loudest walking farts the entire way. Step "brapt* step *brapt* the entire length of the house. Woke up the wife and she was cackling the whole time.

Edit: paced it out. Was around a dozen big loud farts

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Roundup Ready posted:

I live in a rambler style house. This morning while walking from the bedroom to the kitchen, polar opposite sides of this long domicile, I had the loudest walking farts the entire way. Step "brapt* step *brapt* the entire length of the house. Woke up the wife and she was cackling the whole time.

This could be a new way track runners could gain extra speed, as long as they can maintain enough fart fuel for their anal booster.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
just had a really good one 4 to 5 seconds loud and pungent

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I can’t stop ripping rear end

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

pencilhands posted:

Never stop

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I was at the renaissance fair earlier today and had a big bread bowl full of broccoli and cheese. Once it hit my intestines, I started inflating. I didn’t want to rip rear end around anyone, so I waited for my sister to go to the restroom where not too many people were around the outside so I could relieve myself.

I put my rear end up against the wall. I looked to my left; no one. I looked to my right where two dudes some distance were also waiting for someone. I thought it was just gonna slip out softly with little to no noise. This was an rear end cheek flappy and slappy thunderous fart that resonated off the wall. Without missing a beat and to try and save face, I turned to the dudes, looked them dead in the eyes and told them, “Sometimes you just can’t hold them in anymore, y’know?”

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

You Are A Elf posted:

I was at the renaissance fair earlier today and had a big bread bowl full of broccoli and cheese. Once it hit my intestines, I started inflating. I didn’t want to rip rear end around anyone, so I waited for my sister to go to the restroom where not too many people were around the outside so I could relieve myself.

I put my rear end up against the wall. I looked to my left; no one. I looked to my right where two dudes some distance were also waiting for someone. I thought it was just gonna slip out softly with little to no noise. This was an rear end cheek flappy and slappy thunderous fart that resonated off the wall. Without missing a beat and to try and save face, I turned to the dudes, looked them dead in the eyes and told them, “Sometimes you just can’t hold them in anymore, y’know?”

Plot twist: they didn't even realize it was you and you just gave yourself away

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Oh, they definitely knew it was me. They were already laughing before I even turned to them.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST

pencilhands posted:

I had to check to make sure I hadn't actually ripped my rear end once after letting out a painfully pressurised but short fart, it legit hurt that bad.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

just ripped my usual morning rear end. It smelled bad.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
Spend a good amount of my time in bed letting them go, usually about 10 minutes after retiring and then between the hours of 6am until I get up. Roll over *brapt*, roll over *bawwwwwt*.
I get a good amount of soluble fibre in the diet as I really like the clean no wipe shits it produces. At least the wife laughs. Everyone winds. Heh.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bossy lady posted:

have you ever farted in bed with the same resonant frequency as the springs inside your mattress causing the springs to sing?

It’s like the brown note but for farts. If other people are nearby it will also cause them to fart.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Roundup Ready posted:

I did this at baseball practice when I was about 18 but during a high-knees running drill down the foul (heh) line. Turned around to run back and there were 3 of my teammates on the ground incapacitated with laughter.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Grem posted:

I had the most unleashed, satisfying, rear end in a top hat shattering fart in bed next to my wife. I pretended to be asleep, she sure wasn't. She sighed heavily. She filed for divorce a week later.

I think I've found the writing prompt for my next game jam. Thank you.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Any fart that makes my pants fit better is the best fart I've ever done.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Every morning I get up and go pee while my fiancée stays in bed for another minute so she can rip a loud fart that she's clearly been holding in when she thinks I can't hear :kimchi:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Flying to China at the end of the month and I'm already planning on creatine and eggs prior to leaving for the airport because it's important for me to be able to fart in First/business class while boarding.

It's bad luck if I don't.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Charles Bukowski posted:

Not the best but I did scare my new cat with a fart last night. They ran off the chair and hid on top of the cabinets.

Welcome to the Party, Pal

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

One time in high school a fart I let out smelled so bad it got some other kid (who was normally a trouble maker and found the absolute bomb of a fart I let out hilarious) sent to the principals office.

That's right, I once farted so badly it got someone else in trouble.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Ripped a series of silent nasty sulfur farts that stunk up the locker room in middle school bad enough that our gym teacher allegedly walked through the room to make sure nobody had taken a poo poo in a hidden spot. It lingered pretty well, still there when we came back in to change.

Still never ripped one as bad as the legendary one my stepdad ripped one Christmas. He had cooked up some slightly expired chorizo the previous night and loving saturated the house, while getting away with it by playing dumb and letting his brother take the heat. We had windows open at about 10' F to get rid of the drat smell.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Just a extraordinary amount of rocket poo poo farts today. I'm sick I may have COVID and the farts won't stop coming.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

In elementary school, a friend could fart on command. Really deeply unhealthy smell.

I remember him farting in a public pool and a man started retching across the pool, asking who farted. I don't understand the fart physics of that one, but I think about it often.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I was hosting an FWB on vacation for a little over a week. The first morning that I had the bed all to myself again, I let loose the loudest, heaviest, most relieving morning fart, to the point that it almost felt like I hadn't farted for that whole week at all. Farts are a much more important part of my morning routine than I thought.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

No fart crew even suggesting eating 4 sugar free cough drops in a couple hours?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I am farting like crazy and even with my nose stopped up their pretty powerful. Cough syrup farts are strong and beautiful.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

You Are A Elf posted:

I was at the renaissance fair earlier today and had a big bread bowl full of broccoli and cheese.

What were you wearing?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

have you guys ever felt kinda nauseous all day then let loose a deep, powerful fart and you can literally feel the sickness leave your body

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Ralph Hurley posted:

What were you wearing?

Pork pie hat and a codpiece.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

You ever have that pasta made with edamame or chickpea flour? Hoo boy! Shoulda called it fartuccine!

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
A runner up story is once after meeting a partner's parents for the first time and had dinner at their place we got into our car and for the first minute at least it was both of us farting off a bunch of farts and laughing because we'd both held them in the whole time.

The dad has zero shame and will just let them rip without a care in the world, whatever he's doing. I'm jealous.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

ripping some good farts today. one of them woke my cat up

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Farted so hard just now that my rear end in a top hat is tingling.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

My farts smell absolutely sickening today. You know how no matter how heinous your farts are, you generally can recognize your own “brand” and it’s comforting in a sense? I woke up today to my own farts and thought someone else was farting in my house.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

pencilhands posted:

My farts smell absolutely sickening today. You know how no matter how heinous your farts are, you generally can recognize your own “brand” and it’s comforting in a sense? I woke up today to my own farts and thought someone else was farting in my house.

I started taking pre and probiotics and for a week or so it smelled like someone else had taken a poo poo in my rear end

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Danger! Never fart around an open flame. You may destroy THE ENTIRE BUILDING.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buFyqPorpdQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

chainchompz posted:

A runner up story is once after meeting a partner's parents for the first time and had dinner at their place we got into our car and for the first minute at least it was both of us farting off a bunch of farts and laughing because we'd both held them in the whole time.

The dad has zero shame and will just let them rip without a care in the world, whatever he's doing. I'm jealous.

Are your father-in-law's farts loud and long? If so, sit a yard or two away from him next time you visit, and as soon as you hear a fart of his starting, fart yourself. The sound of his fart will mask the sound of yours, and of course all the smell can be still blamed on him.